2009 March Mummies

I'm glad I'm off at the mo tbh... Everyone's so disheartened and scared we'll be next. No idea what I'll look for yet... See what notion I take nearer the time lol.

You'll be grand Lu. Do your best to enjoy the trip. :hugs:

:rofl: just caught up! Lu... you're a nutter! :)
Hope you have a fab holiday! My buyer fell through on my camera... so going PM you details on the off chance you're interested before I put it on ebay! :)

Debz, that's sad news! Hope you find something that gives you less grief!

Hope everyone is okay!

Lu, Mike's current contract may end early and he doesn't have another one lined up, well he did... but someone else got it! :grr: because that person had worked at the company before so they decided to use him as they knew him. He has an offer to go permanent at the place he's contracting at moment but it's not enough money! :( It's better than nothing... but we'll have to make a plan with my course fees and he wont be able to invest 10% of his earnings every month etc.

evening you chatty lot

im bored, ive not had any zumba classes this week as the venue is being used by the drama students for some production ggrrrrrr. roll on next week when i can get back to normal routine again, and prepare for new classes that are starting eeeek

You getting good numbers at your classes then Dani?

:hugs: Cath

My embroidery machine is this side of the Atlantic... Currently somewhere on the motorway between Belfast and the delivery depot in Omagh... Meaning it has to pass right past here to go 30 miles in the other direction, just to turn and come back. Silliness! Lol

Ahhh Dani, hope you're back ZUmba'ing before long!

Debz.. you're right...that's really silly! they should just drop it off on the way past :D

numbers are stating to pick up again. just wish there were not so many bank holidays lol.

know the feeling about items going past your destination just to come back again.
i made an order, it travelled from newcastle to the main depot in birmingham up to warrington then down to widnes :/

Morning!!!! i am aching like hell after day 1 of 30 day shred yestrr!! can i really be arsed with day 2 today.....
hope u see something Debz! not forgot about email btw just been a bit busy x

Keep at it Jade... you'll ache for two days but after that feel much better! x

Keep thinking about it.... kids are gonna be climbing all over me tho!

Yeah I always did it in the evening once they were in bed!

Lucy, hope Royal Mail plays ball for you on Monday! xx

Thank you! :happydance:

I never got past day 7 or 8 :blush: I can't do it when the boys are about as they climb all over me/throw paddies/keep asking me to turn it off. Off to Amsterdam in three weeks though, and am currently 10 stone 4lbs - could do with being under 10 for when we go away, so am contemplating doing it again.... maybe...

I am getting my hair done in two weeks too. Sick of it being boring! Having some highlights again, and a bit of a cut I think. was going to get a Brazilian Blow Dry, but during camera negotiations with OH he said it's one or the other! :haha: Anyone had it done before?

Shitty weather here again today!

Lol...

10st 4lbs is awesome!! :yipee: well done on losing all your baby weight! I'm about 5 1/2 stone off that figure! :dohh:

What is a brazilian blow dry??

I know what a Brazilian wax is :p but not a blow dry lol!!

Aw, thanks :kiss: I have been happy at this weight before, but I was going to the gym then and was a lot more muscular. Now it's all kinda wobbly, even though I'm the same weight :wacko: Also, I have gone from a 36E to a 34C :hissy: I have ONE bra that fits me!! My boobs have gone forever!!!

A Brazilian blow dry is a chemical hair straightening treatment. Takes about two hours to do, lasts 3-6 months. Costs a bomb. Nowt to do with a Brazilian wax! :p

ohhh... well goes to show how much I know about hair stuff :winkwink: If you straighten your hair a lot then it is probably worth it. :thumbup:

I dont think I ever weighed 10st 4lbs. Well I must have once...but I may have been in highschool :rofl:

Ello ladies!
Yay we def have ourselves a Canon Club in here now!

I've been out and about today and am now absolutely knackered! Lol, such a fader!

Think I need to get this 30day thing. Feeling left out now?!!! Lost another 3/4 of a lb this week, so it's going slowly. Now 10st3. At 5ft0 that's still nowhere near what I should be, BUT I'm less now than at my 4wk 'confirmation' pregnancy appt. so not so bad!

ooo what have i missed? whats this 30 day thingy?
think i need to join the cannon club too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->