2009 March Mummies

lol.. were have a few Canon users now :)

30 day shred is a fitness DvD by Jillian Michaels, trainer off biggest loser usa! play.com had it for a fiver a couple months ago, may still be that price!

so... interestingly someone who deleted me on fb about a month ago has just sent me a fried request!

i think i shall ignore :haha:

no idea. why she did in the first place.. she had an argument with a mutual friend and even though i had no clue about it happening, i got deleted? i wasnt involved or anything.. so don't know why i got deleted x

I have just taken the best photograph I have ever taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Oh my God, I love my camera soooooooooo much! OH is so pleased too - we can take photos WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON - there's not a shitty 5 second delay like on our last one, so you miss the shot!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!

:D

I have the same friend request :p

Im clearing our baby stuff :cry: I cant see us having another just yet and it would be a bit stingy if any baby had 3rd hand me downs (4th in some cases!) besides might be born a different season so getting rid of main bulk of clothes on freegle, or might be a girl :p!!. Bin bag of 3-6 and bin bag of 6-9 atm :/ Got bundles of stuff for ebay too. Kept all the stuff like first thing worn, going home outfits etc .... where my babies gone :(

Well done on the weight losses girls!!!! I need to loose my love handles!

:hugs: Gemma! I've got rid of my maternity stuff, but to be honest that was just as an incentive to lose my baby weight - i.e. so I didn't have anything that fit me!! All the baby stuff I have sorted but can't yet stand to actually get rid....

So this FB friend - do we all know them then? :haha:

Yeah I got my bf tops etc too to sell cheap once finished in wash lol! Ive kept enough 'neutral' stuff .... just in case lol but majority of clothes are going. I like a good fresh start :) we dont plan on any more just yet, not sure I could handle it and concentrating on wedding ..

Erm not sure if you do, she has little one matty/lizzie etc age so dont think so ....

:p

Aw, was looking for gossip! :haha:

I bet your BF tops sell really well. I had maternity/BF ones that went for almost as much as I paid for them originally! :shock:

Hope so!!!

SHIT!! I forgot mattys 9 month check ... again!!! second time lol ... hes nearly 11 months :s mind you she was ever so nice when i just rang up to apologise, she said 'you were outside werent you in the sun playing with the boys' .... well yes i was ... i grovelled a bit and she said dont worry its never too late to see me! re-arranging for friday .... first time i cancelled cos it was bucketing and I have to walk it .... he has a right egg on his head so possibly a good job i didnt go lol!!!!!

Bens speech therapy appointment has been made for mattys 1st birthday :dohh:

Ive no luck atm !!! lol

Aw :hugs:

Tom had his 9 month chekc yesterday :haha: And Alex has his three year check at the same time! It is lovely out today isn't it? I have slathered the boys in sun cream and they are grubby as heck now - bits of fluff and mud and all sorts stuck to them!! :wacko:

Better late than never lol!!

Annoyed with myself more than anything! never mind ill get over it :p

My boys need dunking in the bath too - they refuse to wear hats so i smoother suncream on their scalps a bit and they look so greasy and grubby!!! ...

I have just taken the best photograph I have ever taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Oh my God, I love my camera soooooooooo much! OH is so pleased too - we can take photos WHEN YOU PRESS THE BUTTON - there's not a shitty 5 second delay like on our last one, so you miss the shot!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!

:D

:yipee: Awesome hun!! It gets very addictive :) You're going to have to post some pics somewhere for us at some point... here of FB! :)

re FB woman... I think only one other in March Mums knows her. It's nothing really that juicy, Gem and I were just minding our own business and got deleted for no reason. THough I'm thinking I might have been deleted cos I'm not a breast feeder and I think Gem might have been deleted for posting pictures of babies strapped to walls with duct tape! :rofl: The woman didn't get the joke! :dohh: Well.... that's all I can think of that might have given her 'reason' to remove us. Either that or we're just annoying people Gem! :haha:

I'm still ignoring the request... when she can bother to email me to explain herself... then I'll add her back! LOL I'm such a cow sometimes! :haha:

Better late than never lol!!

Annoyed with myself more than anything! never mind ill get over it :p

My boys need dunking in the bath too - they refuse to wear hats so i smoother suncream on their scalps a bit and they look so greasy and grubby!!! ...

Ooops re meeting, but glad she was nice about it!

I'm burnt! :( Put lotion on the girls, but not me!

Ladies I'm on wedding module of my course tomorrow! :dance: Keep a look out for wedding shots on FB soon! xx

Today, Tom has been mostly eating soil. He has also knocked over my tomato plants, and my curry plant. I think he'd have gone for the strawberries too but I clocked him in time. *sigh* Compost everywhere now.

cant wait to see the wedding pics cathy

LMAO Cath ... youve summed it up i think , and us :p lol!!!

Enjoy the weather ladies, whilst it lasts :)

hope little ones are well

xxxx

Got Tom all sun-blocked up, and he went straight to the dogs basket, climbed in, and lay down! Had to dunk him in the shower 'cause he was covered in bloomin' dog hair!!! :wacko:

:sick: that'd make me heave ... im ok with sick and poo but hair sends me off ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->