2009 March Mummies

lol!!!!

... thats better!!!

I need lilypie to do ticker for tortoises, they do cats, dogs and horses! they need a general pets one!

Does he do any tricks?

By the way, the hairy baby after dog bed + sun block wasn't the high light of my day. Wasn't even the highlight of my morning. After his dip in the shower, Tom had a nap. After he woke, he used his secret nija moves to undress, take his nappy off, and poo over the cot. Fortunately, he doesn't sleep in our bed for naps. He is currently drawing all over the patio with a crayon he found in the bottom of the pushchair.

Oh, and on the way back from the supermarket yesterday, a pot of cream spilt all over my boot - into the recess where the spare tyre is any everything apparently. It smells bad. It is going to get worse. :wacko:

:wave:
I got myself organised and headed off on the train on my own with both littlies today. Was a huge success! Ethan is now projectile vomiting everywhere though so what started as a lovely wee day has ended badly. :( Poor monster! Dunno if it's the bug or if the heat is making him miserable. :shrug:

Oh no to kiddies !!!!!

Sounds fun and :sick: lou!!!! and no my tortoise doesnt do tricks although hes a dab hand at hiding so I cant find him to check him :p

Hugs to Ethan debz

xxxxxx

awww.. poor Ethan! how he is OK!

Lu you certainly have your hands full! Tan is fine, not sore at all, i team very easily.. think living in SA for so long helped that :)

am knackered, had a Fab time at the course the last two days! cant wait to share the pics on FB :)

Looking forward to seeing them Cath!

I think Tom has hand foot and mouth again. Rash on feet, none on hands yet, but generally being a right miserable little thing :(

I need to eplilate my legs - they look terrible - but I want to wait until just before we go to Amsterdam so they don't need doing out there. As a result, people are going to be repelled by the hairiness of my legs for the next two weeks.