2009 March Mummies

Oh Yeah! I'm a bit dim! :haha:

Right so in that case, staged shots are fine, these details I can get the day before provided I have decent light. I imagine I'd be up with you by 8pm (if not earlier) and if I head straight to the venue we can meet there with your dress and other accessories! One thing you need to make sure is that you have a decent hanger. A nice padded one (not a cheap plastic thing!)

it'll all work out perfectly! :D x

Going to be uploading all of my edited shots from day 1 of the course in the next hour or so on FB! :) I think the BEST shots are of the couples on day 2.... they will come later! :D x

*rubs hands* .. ready to spam inbetween sorting dinner lol

I wont 'like' them all like a freak but really I do lol!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

They are all up there now. And by all I mean I've cherry picked as there are LOADS more but would often look a little bit samey as it's the same background but different pose etc!

Glad I got them up before tomorrow... it's given me a confidence boost seeing how my friends like them as I can find loads of issues with lots of them! :haha: that's the problem with learning more about photography... :dohh:

no idea. why she did in the first place.. she had an argument with a mutual friend and even though i had no clue about it happening, i got deleted? i wasnt involved or anything.. so don't know why i got deleted x

Whoooooo is it? Do tell!

I have the same friend request :p

Im clearing our baby stuff :cry: I cant see us having another just yet and it would be a bit stingy if any baby had 3rd hand me downs (4th in some cases!) besides might be born a different season so getting rid of main bulk of clothes on freegle, or might be a girl :p!!. Bin bag of 3-6 and bin bag of 6-9 atm :/ Got bundles of stuff for ebay too. Kept all the stuff like first thing worn, going home outfits etc .... where my babies gone :(

Well done on the weight losses girls!!!! I need to loose my love handles!

Gem you are a skinny minny! Well done on weight loss girls! I need a kick up ass to get half stone off!
i also cleared out bubba stuff and unsure about no 3 yet!

Oh, and on the way back from the supermarket yesterday, a pot of cream spilt all over my boot - into the recess where the spare tyre is any everything apparently. It smells bad. It is going to get worse. :wacko:

Yack :sick:

awww.. poor Ethan! how he is OK!

Lu you certainly have your hands full! Tan is fine, not sore at all, i team very easily.. think living in SA for so long helped that :)

am knackered, had a Fab time at the course the last two days! cant wait to share the pics on FB :)

Fab pics! Can I have a sneak pic of the real wedding one? :flower: