2009 March Mummies

oh dear lord!

What the hell is her problem?? You're getting out the house and not likely to knock into people like her with a pushchair... so uhm... it's better!!!

Hi Jo... hope you are okay! x

I asked her if she'd like to see his cloth nappies too. :haha: to which I got 'tree hugging hooligans' as she went back inside. :rofl:

In fairness I suppose ot's the village 'moan about anything lady' so she'd prob have shouted about the buggy taking up the whole footpath if I'd had it...

In fairness I suppose ot's the village 'moan about anything lady' so she'd prob have shouted about the buggy taking up the whole footpath if I'd had it...

Bloody hell Cath, I#m sure I was ahead of you the other day?? :wacko:

Have you been spamming, or was I imagining it? :lol:

You've been imagining it! :rofl:

I'm pathetic at spamming! :haha:

Aw, I spam A LOT and I'm still way behind you...! :haha:

Forgot to say, lost 6lbs last week on my Slim Fast :shock: Am now 9 stone 13.6lbs. Really happy, as it means unless there are any serious issues, I'll be under 10 stone for the weekend! :happydance:

And all it took was starving myself and surviving on two cups of milk and a shitty soup a day...!!

Wee monster is sick :( Like proper bokey sick. Came out his nose and everything (overshare?!) Could just cry for him. poor mite!

Big hugs debz :( not nice when they are ill :( :hugs:

lol lou!

x

Awwwwwwww... poor Ethan! :( I keep wanting to call him E-Man.. cos our cousin's kid is Ethan and that's what he's lovingly referred to as. :D

Lu, that's awesome!! :thumbup: congrats on being the weight you want to be! :hugs:

I've had a bad bad weekend! :( but Ive been sick and my heart hasn't been in the diet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->