2009 March Mummies

Oh I mean bad as in eating the wrong stuff! :)

I have tonsillitis and not been able to talk. Or when I do talk, it sounds like I'm a 12 year old boy with my voice breaking! LOL

aaarrgghhh have the kids really got another week to go before they are back in school

Should not take Lottie shopping. just spent £16 on 4 tuna steaks! and had to buy whole sea bass as she desperately wanted the whole fish!!! ?? odd child! but keeping me healthy! So sea bass, cous cous and salad for dinner! Hoping to make up for the pizza on Saturday!

Mmm, fresh tuna with lime and chilli :cloud9: It is really expensive though.... Haha, Alex has a morbid fascination with whole fish too :haha:

Dani - How come they've got another week off? I thought half term was a couple of weeks ago? May be different to us here though :)

its half term this week for the schools around here, they were of at beginning of april for 2 weeks easter break, then of for the may bank holiday. the next holidays will be the summer holidays eek

Well done!

I am currently panic-slimming. I bought some Slim Fast because I randomly went up 3lbs and I want to be under 10 stone by next weekend. I am on Day 3, and have lost 2.5lbs so I am happy. But hungry.

Tom decided 4.40am was getting up time today. Which was nice. *yawn*

Never done slim fast not sure if i could do it............. no food at all and just drinks? :( Well done! May do it 2 weeks before wedding :lol:

Baby Sophia was born at 9.45pm

Yay congrats!

Glad baby is all ok :hugs: debz

Hectic day today - journal tells most of the story!!! Was gonna be a hosuework day today - oh well house can stay a mess for now!!

Hope everyone has a fab Jubilee weekend!! Im working sun and mon though :/

xx

Hope Matty is ok hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:flower: hi ladies hope everyones well :flower: not been on in ages so i thought id pop in :winkwink:

Hey hun hope your ok!x

Aw, I spam A LOT and I'm still way behind you...! :haha:

Forgot to say, lost 6lbs last week on my Slim Fast :shock: Am now 9 stone 13.6lbs. Really happy, as it means unless there are any serious issues, I'll be under 10 stone for the weekend! :happydance:

And all it took was starving myself and surviving on two cups of milk and a shitty soup a day...!!

Thats fab!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done how much you lost now? xx

Wee monster is sick :( Like proper bokey sick. Came out his nose and everything (overshare?!) Could just cry for him. poor mite!

Aww big hugs bless himx

Awwwwwwww... poor Ethan! :( I keep wanting to call him E-Man.. cos our cousin's kid is Ethan and that's what he's lovingly referred to as. :D

Lu, that's awesome!! :thumbup: congrats on being the weight you want to be! :hugs:

I've had a bad bad weekend! :( but Ive been sick and my heart hasn't been in the diet!

Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxx

Yuk hate whole fish, dont even go near the fish counter :blush: lol I'll eat tuna and salmon and thats my lot - from a tin or the freezer section :haha: freaks me out if I were to find a bone :/ <---- wierd I know :p

Hope your feeling better today Cath :hugs:

Matty is on the mend, hope little is also Debz

xxxxx

Afternoon! Hope you are all well! Sorry been MIA again... So busy with work etc.

Both my girls are well! As am I :) completed 2 of my new year resolutions recently. Completed level 6 of pole (am now coming up to halfway trough 7) and made pre-Ella weight of under 8 stone :D

Love to you all! Xxx

:hi:

Wohoo.... good going Katie! :dance:

Hope you're all well...I still have a lingering cough but on the whole, much better!

In laws are landing in 10 minutes... this begins radio silence on BnB from me! :( Well... I just wont be able to get on it as much as my evenings and mornings shall be filled with entertaining... not surfing! Booo!

I'm on FB on my phone if any of you want to chat :) or What's App... or text.... or email. LOL

Have a good weekend and catch up soon!

x

morning cath, hope the cough clears for you soon x

:wohoo: I thought Id treat you all to my 10,000 post!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Sad I know :haha:

I am now ELITE :fool:

where is everyone today?

spam bot :haha:

:hi: I'm knackered, may i suggest that you never organise a Christening with international guests flying in and English weather. the whinging and the. logistics are enough to make one pull out one's hair out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->