2009 March Mummies

I had taken over a corner of every room in the house so M was getting sick of 'tripping over it all'.

Im trying to get my hands on zumba clothes - bloody expensive!!!!!!!
gem i think jac is selling some on her fb xx

FREEZER HAS BEEN SWITCHED OFF!!!

Everything's bloody defrosted - ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no!! alot of sruff?

Hot here too now!

Next door have been burgled :( :shock:

:-( scary

Is ovulation bleeding a thing? :blush: I had some spotting the other day and it's right smack on time for ov.
If not, should I worry?!

not surr hin sorry x

I had taken o
ver a corner of every room in the house so M was getting sick of 'tripping over it all'.

hehe!

everyone ok! ?

Thanks Jade!

My crafty/sewing bits are in airing cupboard and under the bed :/

We need a piccy debz :)

xx

Morning!

I have no idea Deb, but :witch: seems to have arrived for me today, on DC18 :wacko: Damn min-pill :hissy:

I would like a room all to myself as well please :flower: It will be my sanctuary - the only tidy room in the house...... :cloud9:

Replaced all the freezer stuff - we've got 2, one inside and one bigger one in the garage - it was the small one that went off but it was jam packed full of stuff. Grrr........

it's not finished yet, but will def post a pic when I get it properly sorted. ;)

:hi:

Sorry about the freezer Lu!

Awesome news about the sewing room Debz! :dance:

No real news here... other than I have a house in desperate need of a deep clean and I lost another lb at SW tonight so got my 1 and 1/2 stone award. I could do with stepping it up... .only lost 3lb's in the last 6 weeks! :blush: but had loads of stuff on! Not a valid excuse! all excuses are equal! :rofl:

Well done!

I am currently panic-slimming. I bought some Slim Fast because I randomly went up 3lbs and I want to be under 10 stone by next weekend. I am on Day 3, and have lost 2.5lbs so I am happy. But hungry.

Tom decided 4.40am was getting up time today. Which was nice. *yawn*

My friend has always done well with slim fast, I've never tried it!

Hope you lose the weight you want to hun!

We had a rough night too. Lizzie kept waking and it was because Mike didn't give her enough of her bottle when I was at SW! So HE fed her one at 2am! :rofl: I don't care that he had to get up to do it... he needs to learn the consequences of his actions! :rofl:

ooooo a baby to cooo over

my shoulders have started to peel. they are sore, the seem to have little iny blisters on them that burst, dont know if they are blisters or prob blocked sweat ducts, as only noticed them since coming back from class
just back from a double zumba class in a room that was like a sauna,
taught my first zumbatomic class yesterday (zumba for kids) it seemed to go well, i had 3 little starz (4-7yrs) turn up :D

Wow.... baby born already??? How many weeks was she then?

Dani hope the peeling clears soon! :hugs: well done on Zumbatonic! x

Well by the dates she was given at her first scan, she was due 23rd June. Baby was 7lb 10oz though so big enough for a 36weeker!

Apparently she had pains from lunchtime, waters went at tea time and they went into hospital then.

She certainly has! But he's over the moon to have his little daughter so I guess it's kind of worked out in the end (even though the dates clearly show last time was all a lie!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->