2009 March Mummies

How did she get away with that though? :wacko: Surely when the doctor's doing all the 'is this your first pregnancy' stuff, she'd have to lie...? Urgh, what a cow!! I'm glad he's happy at being a daddy now in the end, but surely this will be nagging away at the back of his mind.... How can he trust her?

Glad baby is all ok :hugs: debz

Hectic day today - journal tells most of the story!!! Was gonna be a hosuework day today - oh well house can stay a mess for now!!

Hope everyone has a fab Jubilee weekend!! Im working sun and mon though :/

xx

Ahhh I dunno. He's as silly as she is I think Lu!

Sophia is a wee cutie. Went to visit her today. Ethan was giant baby beside her!

Oh Gem.... sorry you've had such a nightmare day! Glad all is okay! :hugs:

Debz, it's amazing how quickly the babies are no longer babies! :( booo!

:wave:
shoulders are fine now.
i hope the sun comes out, ive got a zumba flash mob this afternoon in warrington

Cath, THAT is a long and winding story but in a nutshell, I now have "Ironworks" with "Red Pirate Skulls" coming whenever it's available.
Can't recommend it enough to be honest it's comfy for me to wear and Ethan approves too so :thumbup: all round!

https://www.connectababycarrier.com/images/connectaintegra4ironworkthumb.jpg

glad you are better Dani :flower:

that's nice, i was hoping to get a girly one, but not sure hubby will wear it. He very rarely carries her, but id like him to! :)

Mathew has never shown an interest before and today he came back in and asked to take it with him. :shock: :dance:

There are some really lovely girly ones. I knew there'd be no chance of approval even with those though since I'm putting a boy inside. :haha:

You could always go for two... a nice girly one and a plain black "man" version for Mike. :D

oooh, glad he's shown an interest. Im going to look at ebay and see if they have anything going wanting :)

Joe never used the wraps or the tie carriers but will use the structured one like that, he says the others were scary :dohh:

^^ Snap! My OH 'feels like a hippy' in the Moby, but will happily carry Tom in the back pack one for hours... :haha:

Some wee woman shouted out of her garden about 'stupid hippies' when I walked past with the Ethan in the connecta. :rolleyes: first time I'd gone out in public with it too. Ah well. Haha

:flower: hi ladies hope everyones well :flower: not been on in ages so i thought id pop in :winkwink:

:wave: Hi Jo!

Deb - did you shout anything back? I don't think I coulda helped saying something sarky (though I can never seem to think of anything quick enough at the time! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->