2009 March Mummies

eeek ive got a long day tomorrow, i have to be up early, as chloe is of on a school trip and has to be at school for 7.30 they are going conway castle then llanfairfecen (sp) beach

sounds lovely Dani.

i have my mother in law and her mother in law and 3 versions of my husband. each generation the jokes get worse and my husband’s jokes are awful.

im drinking wine

ggrrrr why does BnB keep logining me out it doesnt usually

Hi :wave:

I have only just started coming back on BnB, hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread again!!

It's amazing to see how many of you already have had other babies :thumbup:

How are you all doing?

xx

Hiya! Everyone ok?

Congrats you spammers! :lol:

What a shitty day with the weather!

Assignment to write anyone wanna do it? :(

Hi Lisa. Congrats!

:wave: everyone.
Get the assignment done Jade?

I made a waistcoat for the monster tonight. It's too cute!!

Aside from that, nothing to report. Hope you're all well!

Afternoon ladies :)

Lol @ Cath!

Hope everyone is doing ok! Our big babies are growing up far too quickly! Does everyone have days when they just wow you with what they have learnt etc? I don't even need to say anything when I go shopping now, Ella picks her clothes and shoes ask for her size (by number... I'm number 3, my feet are number 8) haha! She pays and says thank you etc! Crazy!

Faiths understanding shocks me too!

Had an awful hangover yesterday... Hubby is hanging today!

My course materials have arrived though so will be studying lots from now on! X

urgh, what is with all the rain

:wave: hiya lisa and huge congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the March Daddies (and other months!) have a Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

I decided this morning I would try on a skirt I got aaages ago (about 2 years now I think!). I liked it so much I bought it in 2 sizes... the one I was at the time, and the smaller one. :blush: The smaller one NEVER fit me properly... it has pleats in and the pleats disappeared when I squeezed myself in (again :blush:) BUT today I thought "stuff it, I need to see how it looks now" and IT FITS! So, I'm officially the slimmest I've been since having Abbie. :dance: Still nowhere near goal but I'm quite pleased with that achievement.

fab stuff deb :D

eek ive enterd the world of mr christian Grey

I bought 50 shades since there's so much hype and haven't read it yet. :rolleyes:

i downloaded the first book onto my kindle,

Well done debs on the skirt!

And I entered the world of Christian grey Saturday and I'm halfway through book 2... :blush:

X

Awaiting delivery of my book :)

well done debz!!!!!! (im avoiding scales atm!)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"