2009 March Mummies

Good luck with the claim Cath! <3

We had our first "school trip" today. Was supposed to be to a park and open farm, but it was piddling down so we rerouted to a softplay and had mcdonalds style meal boxes.

Aw, too cute!

I have a monster baby this morning. He's learnt how to throw a proper paddy - kicking, hair pulling, biting, screaming... He's seen my when OH hasn't put the loo seat down :haha: Seriously though, it's Alex II. :wacko:

Bless Abbie and her school outing! :cloud9:

Oh dear Lu! Just think though... you're likely to have the hard work now, but they'll be fab young men when they're older... I'm going to have serious trouble come teenage years! :dohh:

:wave:

glad it didnt rain today, unlike yesterday afternoon, it was a soggy sports day for chloe

collected connors school uniform today, eeek where did my little boy go

Pay day and I'm still broke! Stupid Ulster Bank! (NIs branch of NatWest/RBS) still not fixed!

oh no... that really sucks! :(

Hope you get your money soon hun! :hugs:

Argh! :hissy:

I lent my car to one of the guys who works for OH my, and some fucker has gone into the back of it and driven off!! :cry: Absolutely gutted!!

Oh no! That's really crap! :( Some people in this world are complete *******s!

right... explain how we CAN say fuckers but we can't say el *******os! (I'm hoping the spanish might fool them!)

okay... clearly not... I'll spell it out for you.

B A S T A R D S!!!!

aww.. sorry though Lu, it's really unfair :( people should take responsibility for their actions!

I hope it doesn't take too long to get fixed xx

Thank you :)

I haven't seen how bad it is yet - not getting it back until the morning. We don't know if it's going to be worth going through the insurance, as as the guy who borrowed my car is under 25, he has a £650 excess. Urgh. So cross with the wankers - bloody pikeys apparently. The police have a partial numberplate. I want it. I will track them down.

:(

Yeah, I wouldn't mess with you! :haha:

Hope you find out who hun! :hugs:

:lol: The poor guy who had borrowed it was apparently nearly in tears as he was terrified I was going to shout at him!!

Got it back this morning. It's a mess.

In other news, I am 9 stone 9lbs and fit into size 10 trousers! :rofl: Can't remember the last time that happened, so very pleased! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->