2009 March Mummies

Well done Deb! :)

I am actively avoiding the book as I fear I will want to read them all and I have nooooooooooo time at the moment! OH has slipped a disc which is proving stressful for everyone (I'm not great at sympathy :blush:)

Tom is coming on leaps and bounds, and it makes me want to cry! He's started saying 'another' and sings twinkle twinkle little star :shock: He gets the tune right, and says 'na-na- naaaaaaaaaaaa' but frankly I still think he's bordering on musical genius.

I have a snotty cold. I am still doing my slim fast and am back to pre-amsterdam weight which is good. Did I say we had a cage in our hotel room? Remember I asked you is it seemed like a swingers hotel? Well, it wasn't - it was lovely. But there was a cage.

Need coffee.

:rofl: I'm not even going to start to wonder about the cage!

:wave: I'm missing chatting with you all. :-(

The cage sounds very 50 shades!

I've finished book 2... Not getting to bed until really late since Saturday! I'm so tired! Trying to decide if I want to read book 3... I'm supposed to be studying... Haha x

:D @ 50 shades!!! These books defiantly giving steve a smile on his face :winkwink:

Busy weekend coming up so gonna take this opportunity to say ...

Happy 1st Birthday Martha for tomorrow & Happy 1st Birthday to Matthew for Monday!!!!!

:wohoo:

https://rlv.zcache.com/bear_1st_birthday_pink_mousepad-p144923013061297342z8xsj_400.jpg

Hope everyone has a great week and weekend :D

x

Noooooo, how can they be one already?? :cry:

Hope you both have lovely birthdays little people! :D

Ok first off, my husband has been discussing our sex life in work. They advised him to buy me the 50 shades books if he wanted more action. Screw the fact I've not long been given the ok for 'activities' to resume after my disastrous birth! I let it slide to avoid the argument.

Next he's just got snappy with me and said 'you know what? I don't think we're going to last' because I requested not every word that comes out of my mouth be twisted to a sex related 'joke'. (I said my head has been banging all day... I will leave how it was twisted to your imagination.)

Gah! Fucking MEN! Sorry, rant over.

:shock:

What the actual fuck?? Oh my fucking GOD! I want to kill him for you! :grr: Seriously!!

:hugs: Hope you're OK xxxxxx

Ah I'm fine. Just pissed off and angry mostly!
I did respond to his "we aren't going to last" comment with "Well I've been saying that for years" so think that took him back a step or two when he saw that I quite frankly couldn't give a shit at this precise moment. lol

Ouch!

What a silly bugger though :nope: I would actually kill OH if he did/said that I think.

Oh hun :( ... Id tell Steve to fuck off to his mums for a bit! :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok :hugs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE MAN!!!!!

Ah but then he'd tell the inlaws why I chased him and they would agree I was being unreasonable. Lol.

Happy birthday wee man! <3

:grr:

My husband had been bothering me for sex so I told him to get lost. NOT while his family were in the house with us! :haha:

Hope you're all alright! My inlaws left yesterday and it's odd to be free and back online!

Happy Birthday to Matty for yesterday! :cake:

Have any of you done any PPI claims? had any luck? x

Yeah we're going to give it a bash as we have my car finance and another couple loans that qualify, any money back will be thrown either at my course or the property as we need new windows.

Anything to help would be fab! :D I've got all the info I need from Money Saving Expert. Seems quite simple really.

Yeah, I had a friend who got back a couple of grand - she just copied some letter templates from a site online (I think moneysavingexpert has them too?), sent them off, and got money back! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->