2009 March Mummies

oh no lu, thats terrible :(

ooo i got myself some new top in a size 12 and they fit :D

Gemma. i had a strange fb message from you today. i replied to it but wasnt sure if it really was you, or if there was a fault on your fb? wont go into detail on here what the message was about xx

Ah Lu...poor guy! bless him!

That's awesome about your weight! How tall are you??? I've just set myself my target weight. 10st 3lb's. It'll be smack bang in the middle of my BMI range and means I need to lose 100 in total! :dohh: serves me right for being lazy and eating too much crap!

Lu...it's brilliant honey! you should be very proud of yourself! :hugs:

Aw thanks, I am! :lol: No boobies any more though... OH asked if I wanted a boob job the other day! :cry: I hadn't bloody said a word about them, so he got the Silent Treatment for a while after that!!

oh ouch! silly hubby!! Not sure I'd lose mine... F cup at the moment!! :(

Well, I was an EE at one point, so I think he's feeling rather short changed - I'm 32c at the mo! :haha:

I never lose off the boobs. Dammit! Currently in an H cup that's borderline small. I never shrunk in that area after either baby!

Jea-lous! :hissy: Could do with some off the back of my thighs. May attempt home-made lypo, and deposit removed fat from thighs back onto breastage area. Will use Dyson.

Can see the headlines now..........

:rofl: that's hilarious!

Debz, I'm not jealous! LOL I'd love love love to be back to C cups xx

Hi folks Sorry have been AWOL!

Everyone ok?

Had to have mums dog put down today (we had her since I was 16 ) So sad :(

Thanks ladies it was for the best bless her.

How are you 2?

Lucy I want 6 pounds off in 4/5 weeks how can i do it you skinny minnie? LOL

Oh no...sorry to hear that Jade! :( RIP lovely doggie! :cry:

Sorry I was playing with photos! I'm okay thanks, tired and not enough hours in the day to fit in everything I need to do :( Argh!

Not long now till your wedding, I have a countdown on my phone to the triathlon. Every day I see it it does 2 things...

1) remind me how close your wedding is and
2) reminds me how close the triathlon is... which scares the hell out of me! :haha:

:rofl: your gonna be knackered that weekend hun! Just messaged you about food options...

Everyone ok? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->