2009 March Mummies

Thanks you lovely ladies..

Updates from today:

Defo here till Sunday if cultures from lab are clear they may send us home so we can come once a day for the antibiotic x results should be tomorrow

(that was about lunch time)

This one was about an hour ago....

Alex loads better he just gone to sleep had some food and drink today still on antibiotics until at least monday. No more results until Sunday but he is getting better o its prob viral meningitis not bacterial or encephalitis

THANK HEAVENS!!!! So pleased he's on the mend... I would be beside myself if it happened to one of the girls!

omg came in to see wot was happening to alex and all i can say is omg poor lil boy :(
my girl ad meningoccal meningitis when she was 3 , i wouldnt wish that on any one :(
so glad hes improving :) big hugs to jade and her poor boy xxx

Hey ladies thanks so much for all your well wishes. We are home! More antibiotic infusions tomorrow and Wed but then should be over! PHEW!
Whata nightmare week :(

Everyone ok?
I got a bloody wedding to plan now!!

Jo....I cant believe it really.... my sister had Meningocoal meningitis when she was 18 she was in intensive care 10 days in a coma i honestly thought not again??!! Nightmare!

So glad he is home jade, can't believe how much he looks like Caine on your FB pics I had to do a double take

Cath when you go abroad what do you do with your SLR? We go away soon and I have no idea what to do with my camera... Xx

Hi ladies! So quiet in here now :(

I am going to start spamming it again so you all get alters in your control panels and have to come back to see who has said what in case it's important!! :haha:

Cath when you go abroad what do you do with your SLR? We go away soon and I have no idea what to do with my camera... Xx

We take camera bag as hand luggage. :thumbup:

Hand luggage. :)

Just like you said! :kiss:

Hi ladies! So quiet in here now :(

I am going to start spamming it again so you all get alters in your control panels and have to come back to see who has said what in case it's important!! :haha:

Sorry.... things have been a little rough for me and not been online much. Had a tough time the last couple weeks but all a lot better now. Still stressed a bit re Mike's job (his contract runs out 12th Sept and nothing confirmed yet on new one/permanent role)

Been to see Jade and Andy... am editing pics at the moment from my visit! x

Hope you are all well! xx

Ah, hope you're OK Cath! :hugs:

Tom has added the following to his vocabulary:
Another
Water
Quack quack
I love you :cloud9:
No no no
Lion
Woof woof

Hugs Cath, hope everything falls into place!

Yay for Tom, clever boy. Not got too many words with Faith yet but Ella's language is developing and at a very funny stage (cover her face and she says "where is me?" :lol:)

19 sleeps until holiday! Yay! We need it! Our relationship is very strained at the moment :(

Tom and Ella are very clever! :cloud9: and so cute!

Katie I hope things improve on the relationship front!

Mike had his second interview and it went well... now we just hope for an offer!

I have been to see Jade and taken some pics of her gorgeous family! I'm so excited for her wedding now!

In the process of brainstorming for my website... I am so flipping excited about where it is going! I'm going to have SUCH a kick ass site that people will fall in love with and then fall over themselves to book me! :D x

Hope it goes well for Mike Cath! All you have to do is put a couple of your lovely photgraphs on there and people will be desperate to book you :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->