2009 March Mummies

Ouch! Hope you had some rest!

Mathew had his ankle surgery yesterday. All went well.

hi ladies :) , not been on ere for ages :(
hope you are all well ?
times going so quick with our not so little ones ,
jacobs turned in to a little monster in the last few months so looking forward to him starting full time nursery in sept :)

Hi ladies, not really coming on here much but am keeping tabs on fb! After a little chat on fb realise many of us having problems with getting the bigger kiddies to listen and act... If anyone finds a good way of helping with this let me know... Before I go clinically insane...

Love to you all xxx

Hope Mathew is on the mend Debz!!

Have some not so nice news ladies...

Had a message from Jade...

Just to let you know I been in hospital with Alex since yesterday lunch. He had high temp and sick tonnes of times. He is dehydrated on a drip and we are waiting for blood results

I sent best wishes and asked to be kept updated...

here is latest update....

It's definitely a bacterial infection he is going for ct scan chest x ray and maybe lumber puncture tomorrow. He's on antibiotic drip as his white cell count is really high.

She is worried sick! Please send your prayers and well wishes lovelies!! Poor little Alex needs it!! xx

Got your calling Cath :)

Thanks for updating us all. Please send all my love to Jade & Andy and really hope Alex makes a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Xxx

Thinking of Alex jade and family! Hope he gets better soon, and it's nothing serious! :hugs:

Thanks passing on Cath! Your calling made me giggle xx

Thanks Katie... will pass on your wishes!

:) I know you ladies are busy... and not likely to see the forum as much! :D x

Oh no! Poor little man! Lots of love from all of us here, and wishing him a speedy recovery! :hugs:

Thanks Lu!

Yep, CT scan and chest xray are clear... they are waiting on what the lumbar puncture reveals.

I've passed on all your wishes! :hugs: xx

NEW NEWS:

Just had a text from Jade...

Quick update, we will prob be in a week. Definitely Meningitis probably viral but growing cultures in lab to see if bacterial. His white blood cells at 30, 000 they treating him for bacterial and anti viral just in case :( still being sick.

I sent our love and asked if Dr's think they had caught it in time...

Yes, luckily I brought him in straightaway yesterday. He wont drink, so lethargic :( so glad I came in. Can't believe it :(

:( :( :( Get better soon little Alex!!!!!!!!

Oh my word! Please let her know thoughts and prayers coming from here too. Poor wee man! Xo

I've passed on your wishes Debz! :hugs:

Jade says thanks so much and that she'll update again in the morning!

Here's hoping they have a good night! *prays*

Hope things are ok for little Alex. Thinking of them. Xx

Jade must be going out of her mind with worry :( praying there isn't any long term effects and they have caught it in time xx

It's definitely been very upsetting for her!

News this morning is better:

Improved this morning he got some colour and wet nappies. Struggling getting antibiotics in cannula so may need another putting in. Struggling and trying to pull it out so more alert xx

Thanks for updates, glad he looks a little better, can't even begin to imagine what they are going through xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->