2009 March Mummies

:wave:

Hope all's well! Tom is now well into the dreaded Climbing Phase. Chairs, tables, beds - you name it. Oh what joy :wacko:

We're taking Alex out of nursery too - poor love isn't having a fun time. Misses us and has started refusing to get out the car. We think the fact that there's no one-to-one attention is really difficult for him :(

:hi:

You need the new version of 'eye's in back of head'. Yikes!

Ah, sorry to hear Alex isn't enjoying it. Are you still letting him go in Sept? Are you thinking of keeping him out of nursery completely and then start him in school next year? x

Well, we're going to home-school - that was always the plan - so it seemed a bit silly for us to try to convince him to go to nursery when he was going to be stopping reasonable soon anyway. I do think he needs to be around other children though, so am trying to look for a childminder for him and Tom for two mornings a week... Plus that'd mean a break for me :blush: He really enjoys one-to-one attention and we think it was the fact that there were 15+ other kids at nursery which was overwhelming for him.

I went to my mum's graduation ceremony this week. I have put on 5lbs in a week! :shock: I am hoping it is beer... err, I mean 'bloat'... :haha: and that it will go reasonably soon!

Having Mirena put in this week *gulp*

oh wow... home schooling, you are one brave and patient Mama! I would struggle with schooling Lottie. mostly because she doesnt listen to me much right now and i feel she needs that school environment to take instruction from others iykwim. but gosh i take my hat off to you!

hope you shift the weight soon x

Thanks hun, yes... busy and jam packed full of stuff, but good!

Have SO much housework to do today! Am driving up north to see Jade and the boys tomorrow! :D Very much looking forward to it. We're off to see the Church and venue! :D Xx

nope, our bed is broken and it wasnt due to :sex: either, paul sat on the end ans snap went the base, ordered a new bed, but can take up to 2 weeks, so got pain tins holding the base up :blush:

LOL best have no funny business on it in mean time then! :)

:wave:

I have hayfever, it SUCKS! Just started wearing contact lenses and I am constantly wanting to rub my eyes - boooooooooooo! Hopefully won't last much longer though.

How's everyone?

:hi:

At 7:15am this morning I had been for a 40min run, showered, had a cup of coffee with Mike, fed Lizzie a bottle and got both girls dressed!

:shock:

I miss you all too!

Miss Lizzie is standing and cruising so well. She can stand unsupported for about 5 seconds before thinking...uhm...now what?? and then falls to the floor! :haha:

Argh, Cath - time is flying! I still think of Lizzie as teeny and Debz as pregnant :blush:

I know... it's crazy! She's getting really big and clever! the monkey!

Weighed her today... 8.8kg's / 19lb's 4oz xx

Ah, bless her! (I have no idea what either of mine weigh...)

Alex is in a right stinking mood today :hissy:

:hugs:

Hope his move improved hun!

Loved the Olympics today!! Awesome results for Team GB!
Going to attempt to get up and go for a 10km bike ride tomorrow. Attempt! :D

We're off to the zoo (Whipsnade) with 4 sets of friends! xx

You have far too much energy for my liking. At 7.15am I was wishing it was bedtime again. Lol. One of THOSE days! :rolleyes:

How can Lizzie be at the cruising stage already?! I suppose I shouldn't be shocked... Ethan is almost 6 months!

:wave: girls love ya loads!!!!!!!!!!

Not awol as u all know :p still can be found browsing fb almost daily lol!!!!!

Sending hugs to little ones

Have a fab hen night jade!!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back