2009 March Mummies

I doubt ella's poo would flick in the toilet it's the consistency of baby poo! We are starting to get her off growing up milk from next week so it may start to firm up (and hopefully she will eat more!!)

Got a feeling all my spare money will go on nappies until we move! Then I will start panic buying for faith :haha:

X

ooOOOooo pooo talk i love it lol :), Thanks for guess Jade hope ur right hun 37 weeks plus would be lovely i also am guessing about 38 weeks my birthday the 29th probably just to take the limelight away from me that day HaHaHa.

I admire all you girls using real Nappies wish i had the patience hats off to you :).

I persevered with Oscar kept putting him back to bed until 2am he gave up and slept till 7 this morning me and OH are totally shattered but feel so much better for not giving in ready and armed for round 2 tonight lol. xxxx

Well done Hun! I think 37 + 5! is he being naughty at bedtime because he has had later bedtimes over Christmas? Or just being a treasure like occasionally they all do for no reason?! Hope it pays off for you tonight and he sleeps at bedtime I bet your shattered today! X

Ive bid on one!!!!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110630545532#ht_4032wt_905

hehe!!! im excited!!

I'm jealous! I so wish I'd put my foot down and had fluff for Abbie :brat:

Ooo Gemma guess - erm 38+6 weeks and an early morning birth!

Gemma guess for me... 39 weeks... sorry... :flower:

Hey guys... Debz I'm in same boat about fluffy bums!! My folks have left now on way to airport.... have some reasonably exciting news...

My Dad might by getting a job here in the UK... it's promising, but nothing is cast in stone. He's the favourite for the position.. it's for the military side of his company (Trucks) and based at Millbrook... which is about 30-45 min from me! Eeeeeeeeeeeek! So they'd find a house within about 30min from us if it comes through! OMG... I don't want to get to excited about the possibility!! but a little support and being able to go to Mum's for a cup of tea and a chat would be something I've never had! (I moved out of home and country all in one go)

Happy *insert your number of weeks here*' weeks to all my pregnant lovelies!! Your babies and growing so quickly!!

BIG diet starts on Sunday... or Monday... depending on when I get the groceries in! (wish me luck) xx

oh wow cath - really hope he gets it :hugs: :wohoo:

spent early afternoon doing ty cards for people who sent ben pressies - so hes been doing red handprints on paper for me with glitter star and then will stick on each message! Paint everywhere lol!

Wow...you're creative! I'll consider doing Lottie made one's next year :D

Fingers crossed for your Dad Cath - that'd be lovely! My family are all 5 huors away (used to be more but we moved!) and I know how hard it is :flower:

Thanks Lu...We'll know if it's happening in the next few months! They'll need him in the job by June as the guy who's currently in the role is leaving.

It can be very tough being so far away from family! Although being too close can also be an issue! Lord help me if I was 10 min away from MIL!

LOL - we used to be 5 minutes away from my OH's ex wife and kids - I can't even BEGIN to describe what a nightmare that was!! She used to come over ALL THE TIME after arguing with her boyfriend, asking to stay the night :wacko:

:wave:
evening all hope all is well
connor is still sick, im feeling better today though

Wow cath that would be brilliant! I have both mine and sam's parents close and it is a god send! For last minute baby sitting :thumbup: I really hope he gets it and they are here soon :hugs:

Xxx

Omg Lucy! Asking to stay?! I would seriously just say "do one" and shut the door in her face :lol:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->