2009 March Mummies

I had to pop to the shops and missed it!!! OMG hun... .thrilled to bits for you guys!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

OMG Pip I am sooooo happy for you all! Awwww a little boy :) YAY

Claire - how much were they in Tesco? They don't have em online :brat:
Oh I just remembered there's a tesco superstore opening near my work at the end of the month.... wonder will they do em in there..... :dance:

:hugs: Jade glad you had a better day hun

Ahhhhh Congrats Pip!

lucozade worked a treat deb :), he hasnt kept still since little monkey, xx

£14.99 I really anal :blush: I've been writting prices down in preberation for next baby :blush:

:rofl: @ Claire!! You're a kooky but wonderful bird!! :kiss: Love you really!!!

Pip hun.. you still climbing the walls?? I still can't believe it!! now the name hunt can begin!! :D

ebaying, some gorgeous boys outfits :) x

we like Alfi and Alex, though im sure dh will persuade me otherwise at the end with antoher name! :) xxx

when u think of a great name hun let me know i am stuck solid !! Had girls names in abundunce but just carnt get a name for this monkey used all the ones iv always liked already on 3 already boys lol. xxx

i can't sleep, keep thinking about my baby boy :cloud9:, he is also kicking shite out of me, and im knackered lol.

i hope it settles in soon so i can get some sleep lol.

was quite funny at the scan, she pointed to the huge plasma tv at the end of the bed and said now whats that, im like say what, is that what i thinnk it is :haha: she sais yeah hunni its a likkle boy whos not shy at all, i then had a 4d preview and good close ups of him oding all sorts and the entire time i just lay there saying OMG OMG OMG hahahahhahaha oh and then i told my mum congrats on having a grandson and that im so happy for giveing her a grandosn this time and she cried :haha: i had all dh close family in tears on the phone last night, we hadnt told them i was pregnant, so a huge suprise for them.

and breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

OMG - I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT ALL!! :rofl:

I've been reading through last night's posts at the speed of light! A huge congratulations Pip - you must be thrilled!! :happydance: And Alex is a fine name, even if I do say so myself! :smug:

Muhahahha, id have u and jade after me with a broom lol, i do adore it thou, its really hard to find something suitable for here and Albania, and my compromise is Alfie and Alex, he will no doubt choose some vile names, so if he insists he can bring up a short list and ill choose one of his top 5 if thers any suitable, lol, i can see bubs being born without a name, im going a bit mad and bought some gorgeous outfits in bigger sizes, dh can get up the attic later next week, ive got 4+ black bags of girls 6-9.9-12,12-18 all next monsoon mini mode mothercare n m&s. could make myself a small fortuen there, may list on bnb before ebay, need to replacemy printer first though so i can print postage online, i hate nothing more than taking 20+ parcels to local post office and waiting for ages lol.

forgot to say aswell, he was hugging the placenta, its fecking huge, she said it was rather large and that bubs is clearly being well fed lol, saying that my placenta with sienna according to both the midwives present at dleivery was the healthiest and biggest one theyd ever seen and one of them had been a mw 32 yrs pmsl. did look kinda freaky to see him cuddling it though lol

Aww so that's you done pip! You got your boy is this your last pregnancy now?

X

YES deffo! lol already need a 7 seater now, and need a spare seat for mum, dnt fancy a minibus, lmfao

Awww I thought it would be a girl because of your hyperemises but I remember reading somewhere you said you felt different this time that's why I asked what you felt it was! But you were wrong! I thought you felt it was a boy!

Please don't say I've got to have 4 children to get a boy :haha:

I'm poorly again today but the cough is breaking so feels better but just feel tired. Not sleeping properly doesn't help :(

Ella just sung the whole opening song to something special :cloud9: sooo cute! X

though i had the hyperemesis, i'd say generally apart form the bad spout it was more nausea than being sick, and the feeling sick stopped me eating more than the being sick, though higher risk to have hyperemesis with girls, once youve had it with one, your higher risk to get it with either gender. if that makes sense so dont let it scare you off. lol

i felt different, my bumps lower, the nausea, i felt ill for week but as in i just wanted to sleep sleep sleep and felt crap, but at the same time i looked good, and i dindt with the girls and i never slept was quite churpy. for a while id say my head told me it was boy ans my heart said a girl, mainly cos although id love either, i knew deep down i wanted a boy and wasnt going to allow myself to be upset with either outcome, and i just couldnt see me ever having a boy i think when uve had 3 of the same gender the chances seem nil, so u just accept it lol. i seriously couldnt believe it wen she pointed at his manhood, im still in utter disbelief, so even if i say i knew things were different i still never ever thought i would be saying im having a boy. its so strange. Honestly im buying all this boy stuff and thinking my god, is it safe to buy blue hahahah, when his bits were more than visible, im still umming and oohing as to wether it was all a dream haha

Yeah I think we will have one more but that's it. If it's another girl tough t*ts I can't have 4 children! Did you do anything different to get your boy?

It's not a dream pip your going to have a son :happydance:

Am I the only one having a girl?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back