2009 March Mummies

I'm sure she said it was about 8pm. She might be able to nip online and let us know quickly! :) *fingers crossed she can*

Yes, this is going very, very, very quickly! I'm just trying to sort out a refresher hypnobirthing course - need to decide between a former midwife, and a mother who had a homebirth after a c-section (like me!)

Alex can now open lids - both screw tops and flip lids and zips too :wacko: NOTHING IS SAFE FROM THIS CHILD.

Caine can now open all the doors :dohh: Inc the front door we have to make sure we lock it now and in his room now he keeps opening it and coming out, though he is shattered and had no nap today!

I am on my second portion of spag bol :haha:

Need chocolate! Lost 1 stone 4 pounds since giving birth now :)

OMG... Jade you have your hands full!!! :hugs:

LOL... thanks Claire hun!! I'll have 10 of them GEM!!! *stuff my face*

LOL choccies and tea all round!

We have the same with the front door too Jade - he opens it after people have walked out and shouts 'hiya' at them!!!

Well done on the weight loss too!

evening all :) how are we all ?, That nappy was sooo cute, And hope scan went well pip.

Iam shattered had some BHs today but no much to write home about just was in the strangest place Tescos!!! lol poor guy next to me looked like nooo dont go in to labour next to me lol. xxxx

:rofl: I now weigh about 13 stone 12 :blush: I was 13 stone pre preg with Alexander and Caine but 10 stone 7 when I met OH. So in all fairness and reality I want to be about 11 and 1/2 stone so need to lose 2 stone :(

You'll do it no probs, but u dont need to worry about that now lol *hands over a choc*

Gem - Dont u get free shopping if waters go/labour in large shops like that - or is it an old wives tale?! lol

Oh Gem... Hope those hicks dont bother you too much! though practice for the big event is good :)

I miss my bump :haha:

OH doesnt want any more babies now!

Given Alexander a dummy! Am sick of the constant sucking on boobies and he seems a bit more settled now! I am not being used as a dummy, dont have time! :lol:

Everyone been watching Shameless?

Give him a few months and he'll want another one! :rofl:

I don't blame you with the dummy... :hugs:

Don't blame you jade, I wouldn't give jack one buy will forcing it on the next one :lol:

Well done on weight loss jade! Not long to go before your pre-pregnancy weight!

Do you want anymore babies now jade? Has it put you off a third?

I've heard you get free nappies if you go into labour in Tesco/boots?! Don't know for sure!

Come on pip stop sharing the news with your family and come tell us :hissy: :lol:

Xx

Oooh.. i bet she know already and has the hour long trip back!! *sigh* bless us... so excited again!! :D

I am getting sterilised 4 under 6 i carnt do any more will be like the old woman in a shoe story lol.
I keep joking gonna stand in Mothercare everyday from 37 weeks to get freebies lol.

Been watching shameless loveeeee it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->