2009 March Mummies

eeeevnin :)

im already sterilised :) best thing i did!

oh pip where r u?

and i'm team.........................................................................................muhahahahahah

SOOOOO Pip what did the scan say, as phone not workin so didnt get txt if you sent it???? xx

sent twice hun said error, im team..........................................................

i spent £150 quid on baby clothes hahahah BLUE BLUE BLUE still in shock, hes a big boy was no missing it :cloud9:, will upload pics tomoz xxx

Yay pip!!!!!!! A little boy!!!! Finally!!!! Congratulations!!! Bet you and OH are over the moon!!!! Xxx

i spent £150 quid on baby clothes hahahah BLUE BLUE BLUE still in shock, hes a big boy was no missing it :cloud9:, will upload pics tomoz xxx

Thats such great news been thinking about you all evening and whether you got the result and if it was a little boy. xxx

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg i cant get my head round it,dh mum has been crying down the fone,x

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg i cant get my head round it,dh mum has been crying down the fone,x

Awww bless bet he is over the moon too, its a great feeling once you know you are having one of the opposite sex to what you have especially if you haveing trying for it for some time. Bet you are on :cloud9: xx

OMG A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->