2009 March Mummies

ill let u all in on a secret lol my periods were pissed up to say the leat wiht long cycles and i came off the pill6 months before,wasnt trying as such but if it happened it happened, the month i caught i went on babyhopes.com to the ovulation calender, put my dates in and the length of my previous cycle, it told u which days would be likely to conceive girls and boys, and i purposly pounced on dh on the 2 days it said for boys, ive never ever used an ovulation calender of any sort always just :sex: and try our luck. lol

so may well have been pot luck but ill say it works :hehe:

Mummy's of boys, will daddy let them have a kitchen? Jack played with one for hours yesterday and he loves playing with all the plastic food at my mum's, but daddy has said his son isn't having a kitchen :cry: I think I will just buy one anyway but I just wondered what others views are

u can get boy ones. atleast not girly colours, my friends almost 3 yr old has one id buy ne way if dh said no to me hahahha, x

That was what I thought, I'll proberly just get a cheap one was looking on argos will post a link in a moment, we need something that I can take down CIA I currently have a cosy coupe car and a slide in my living room and at this rate the sofa will be in the garden :haha:

lmfao, dh reckons the barbies will be locked up when this one arrives :)x

:hugs:yayyyyyyyyyyyyy congrats on the blue bump pip :happydance:
so happy for you :flower:
claire jacobs having a kitchen for his birthday :flower:
and as for boys name my nephews lil baby was nameless for 3 weeks lol
hope everyones ok :hugs: to you all xx

Alex has a load of pots and pans and he pretends to cook. I was thinking about getting him a kitchen, but he went bonkers for some lego at a toddler group before Christmas so we got him that instead. I'd absolutely buy him one though - who the hell says kitchens are for girls anyway?! Your OH would be finding himself having to cook his own dinner for a long while if he'd said that to me Claire! I'm going to get him a doll for when the baby arrives too - so he can do nappy changes and baths with that while I'm tending to the real one. I read that it can help with jealousy :D

sienna already has a dolly, its on a trike and she pushes it along :cloud9- they do a boy one too and was only £14 quid she will prob push it to school whennim pushing the pram, as its easier than a baby pram to push its got a claxton horn too wehich she blasts at ne 1 on her way and another button to make the baby gurgle, she does my head in with the fee,t cos u have to put them in the girps on the peddles and she takes it out then chucks doll at me shouting my feet my feet hahaha

ill let u all in on a secret lol my periods were pissed up to say the leat wiht long cycles and i came off the pill6 months before,wasnt trying as such but if it happened it happened, the month i caught i went on babyhopes.com to the ovulation calender, put my dates in and the length of my previous cycle, it told u which days would be likely to conceive girls and boys, and i purposly pounced on dh on the 2 days it said for boys, ive never ever used an ovulation calender of any sort always just :sex: and try our luck. lol

I did this the last 3 times and got two miscarriages and faith!

As for the kitchen - if he enjoys it why not?! Does your OH not use the kitchen?! It's not for girls! Get him one! Or ask grandparents or someone else to get it - can't moan then as it's a gift :thumbup:

Ella also has a doll and will do the nappy changes etc when mini arrives! Have also been told it really helps them feel involved xx

omg hes thrashing around in there, its like hes bene waiitng for the scan to go ahead and beat shite out of my insides lol :cloud9:

The funny thing is, Joe does most of cooking and all washing up, I've convinced him anyway cos jack has enough in his piggy bank to buy it himself

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3845279/Trail/searchtext>CHADVALLEY.+KITCHEN.htm

ebaying, some gorgeous boys outfits :) x

we like Alfi and Alex, though im sure dh will persuade me otherwise at the end with antoher name! :) xxx

Alexander i like - of course :) Its very popular at the mo! And my mates little boy is Alfie we also have an Archie.

I also liked Lucas and Ethan and Alexander was very nearly Jacob xx

i can't sleep, keep thinking about my baby boy :cloud9:, he is also kicking shite out of me, and im knackered lol.

i hope it settles in soon so i can get some sleep lol.

was quite funny at the scan, she pointed to the huge plasma tv at the end of the bed and said now whats that, im like say what, is that what i thinnk it is :haha: she sais yeah hunni its a likkle boy whos not shy at all, i then had a 4d preview and good close ups of him oding all sorts and the entire time i just lay there saying OMG OMG OMG hahahahhahaha oh and then i told my mum congrats on having a grandson and that im so happy for giveing her a grandosn this time and she cried :haha: i had all dh close family in tears on the phone last night, we hadnt told them i was pregnant, so a huge suprise for them.

and breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Ahhh still cant believe it, so pleased for you xx

Awww I thought it would be a girl because of your hyperemises but I remember reading somewhere you said you felt different this time that's why I asked what you felt it was! But you were wrong! I thought you felt it was a boy!

Please don't say I've got to have 4 children to get a boy :haha:

I'm poorly again today but the cough is breaking so feels better but just feel tired. Not sleeping properly doesn't help :(

Ella just sung the whole opening song to something special :cloud9: sooo cute! X

Awwww cute ;)

Hhe i dont believe in those things...... Not sure if I will have another (would have a bigger gap!) but I would try it for a girl next timex

Mummy's of boys, will daddy let them have a kitchen? Jack played with one for hours yesterday and he loves playing with all the plastic food at my mum's, but daddy has said his son isn't having a kitchen :cry: I think I will just buy one anyway but I just wondered what others views are

Caine is having one for birthday. He has a doll, pushchair, hoover, mop and brush. Andy not keen but I told him to shut it :grr:

The funny thing is, Joe does most of cooking and all washing up, I've convinced him anyway cos jack has enough in his piggy bank to buy it himself

Andy does most of cooking and washing up here so I was like well you have a kitchen, why cant caine :shrug:

Alexander has hiccups he is soooo angry bless him :lol:

Katie/Pip

Totsbots teenyfit, cushies, ittis (inc limited editions) and some gorgeous wee notions for sale in Cloth trade and sell on here :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/cloth-diapers-nappies/510027-stash-clearout.html
https://www.babyandbump.com/cloth-diapers-nappies/503908-flower-power.html

I baught oscar this for his brithday half price £17 dead chuffed perfect for a boy its not a kitchen but a market lol. https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3845932/Trail/searchtext>MARKET.htm

bet your buying like mad today Pip lol .

Got back ache today so trying to rest dont think i am all to far off over next week think labour may begin just a feeling xxx

Alex has been standing at the top of the stairs, shouting "Lucy!" the way OH does! :wacko: Very cute - I ask him where Lucy is, but he doesn't equate it to me, bless him!

Oh I like that Gemma

Here he is, it's gone down a treat

https://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/clairey-louy/8d2410c4.jpg
https://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/clairey-louy/03204d88.jpg

Love the kitchen Claire!

I've lost my voice! Eeek! Got a very sleepy baby to collect. Not eaten anything coz she too tired :( going to wake her and try get some dinner in her then late bedtime I guess?!

Please sleep tonight Ella!!! X

:wave: evening all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"