2009 March Mummies

Salt and Inception are amazing films i have watched inception 3 times and could watch it again (Dont tell OH but slightly fancy leanardo lol) , Claire he looks sooo happy with his kitchen glad he liked it .
Had hard night with oscar he pushed it tonight with screaming but i didnt give in and hes been off 3 hours now whoooo :). xxx

yay go u gemma, sent a msg other day about ur pram hun, have u got the carrycot too? x

sorry hun i didnt get it grrrr dont know why, Nope dont need carrycot hun when it faces you its nearly flat easily enough room and safe for newborn it looks super cute really sturdy and pushes great :). xxx

ive got the same one lol, i also have the carrycot and its amazing, so spacious only wondered cos i know where to get hold of an ex display one though its not been removed form box, complete with mattress for £40 with delivery, less than half price, its so lush tho i love it, also gunna get the carseat soon.

Whoooo we have same prams :) i couldnt afford carrycot and space in car would be difficult but woman assured me unit can be used from birth hope shes right lol , Really Really want the carseat thow :) xxx

yer its suitable from birth im just mad on the carrycot, lol but the carseat wud be handy for if i pop on the bus and if im hopping out the car isntead of lugigng it on my arm, love it to bits and was thrilled wen i saw we had the same lol x

Lol proves we have great taste lol, Yer i keep thinking if bubs falls asleep in the car how handy would be to just pop car seat on the frame and go but gotta find it cheap before OH gives me permission lol. xx

cheapest i found is 79 on boots with free p&p

or the red one is cheaper on ebay off a shop but im thinking i want black

Ahhh enjoying a nice glass of red and catching up on Hollyoaks. Didnt watch Inception we were not in the film mood. Maybe tomorrow. Alexander is still fussing :dohh:

Hope he settles for you hun, I am still Name searching for the life of me OH and me cannot agree on a name lol.

Both kinda agreeing we may like Corley as we have never heard it before but not settled on anything as yet x

Hey guys... crikey it's been busy on here today!!

You all ok?? Claire.. good move with the kitchen.. i know 2 little boys who have them and both love them!!

I am knackered!! It's been a very long day!!

Jade enjoy that wine! Hi Gem and Pip and Dani and Debz and Claire F! :)

I am sure you will decide when he comes out :)

Claire/Pip/Katie - anyone want to buy 5 x cotton Tots Bots Size 1 Nippa Nappies off me? Never worn, only prewashed in non bio? Will also throw in a nippa? I cant see me using them, plus am wondering whether I will use the rainbow bamboozles either though these are vecro. I have 5 of these too. I defo wont use the nippas. Am more into using AIOs or pockets. They are fitteds tho and need a wrap (Claire I know you use these?) I will sell the 5 and nippa for £8 posted? I have a motherease small wrap brand new too if you are interested and a 3 fleece ones never used. A spotty and red tots bots fleece and a Newborn moon and Stars Staccinator.

Let me know before I put them on here and CNT.

Once I finished with all my small ittis in a few months I will sell these too for a good bulk price if anyone is interested? I think I have 8 smalls.

oooh.. I'm sure one of these fluffy bum Mummy's will take you up on that! :)

We went to visit cousins in London... and then rushed back to Beds for a twins2nd b-day party! Knackered!

Was very hard to follow diet today... so ended up eating the following;

1.5 pieces of toast with bovril (some little child stole .5 of a slice!)
2 x bacon and low fat philadelphia cheese muffins (the english breakfast muffins)
1 x mini pain au chocolat (about 2 x 2 inches big)
1 x small piece of peppa pig birthday cake
Mackerel and salad

My poor diet... it was doing well until I reached today!! *sigh*

jade, im thinking pocketds and AIO, are working for me, give me a buzz re the ittis! x

liek corley Gemma, v nice. jade hope u enjoyed the wine, i feel sick cos im starving ive been up since 4am my body clock is up the duff :(

Jade I'll be interested in the rainbow bamboozles if you decide to sell them and are any of the wraps pul I never hot on with fleece. If you do decide to sell them is there anyway you could wait till last Friday on month? With Xmas we haven't been paid for five and half weeks and things are a little stretched till then :)

Claire yes thats fine.

One of the wraps is PUL - the brand new white Motherease - think its a RIKKI?

Pip yes I can sell on the ittis after and Claire re the Bamboozles I will think about whether I will use them. Even if I do use themwould you buy them in a month or two?

Cath the diet yesterday does not sound too bad hun! I know how hard it is :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->