2009 March Mummies

Morning!

I've decided I'm gonna check the new super-tesco for nappies when it opens. Failing that I will order 1/2 in Abbie size and see what I think. Then, if I like, will go for more with #2. :smug: Hubby shall just have to cooperate.

just had a cheese topped bap, filled with bacon and egg, dh made it for me, (he must still be pissed) lmfaohe even microwaved it for me, just the way i like it and crispy cos i cant handle all the grease.nom nom nom u know im sure hes gone to work still pissed :lol: he was getting into bed at 4 as i got up.

Debz... that's a smashing idea!!! I spoke to hubby about it all and he seemed apprehensive... still! So I said, well when we have the next one, there's no harm in getting a nappy and trying it out to see how it works, then at least we'll know what it's all about, even if it doesn't work for us! (ie.. hoping it can be rather simple and change his mind!)

Oooh yum Pip... I have eggs and bacon on my menu plan for breaky.. but not had it yet!

i bought them cos fancies scrambled egg tinned toms and some mushrooms last night, and ended up with 3 kiwis and a banana lmfao

hhahahaha... brilliant! :D How's your little boy doing??? xx

bacon and egg sounds good, only 1 problem.... i havent got any in the fridge, oh well,

Hiya ladies,

Just thought I'd pop on and see how you are all doing. I know a few of you have had more babies and hope that everyone is doing really well. My Hannah will be 2 in Feb and my youngest son is 4 today so we are busy busy.

I get a chance to come on here any more but do like to pop in and read up from time to time. Hannah finally lost interest in breast feeding in Sept so she was 20 months so it was heartbreaking for me but she is doing so well now after her rocky start. She is a normal sized healthy toddler and I couldn't be happier.

Let me know how you all are please.

Suzanne xx

I have the eggs and no bacon.
Shops don't open here til 1pm so that's that idea out the window :rofl:

:wave: hello suzanne

Wow ladies, you've been a load of busy bees this morning! :wave: Hi Suzanne! I BF Alex until he was 12 months, wish I hadn't stopped - I cried my eyes out when we finished! :)

OH has taken Alex swimming, but he's got a bit of a sore eye.... It looks a bit red and puffy, like he's about to get a stye, and he's been telling me it's ow... Is there anything I can do to make it stop hurting him? Will the doctor do anything if we go in?

Hey Logie!! Glad to see you're well... Happy Birthday to your boy!!

Lu, all i can suggest is wiping with cooled boiled water and cotten wool. :( hope it clears quickly!! :hugs:

Right, just ordered this:
https://www.ubershop.co.uk/nappies/img/1335_large.jpg
(Tots Bots Easyfit V1.)
What else will I need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g