2009 March Mummies

Lu - Cold tea. (Olde worlde remedy that works in our house!) Doc will likely give you drops for his eye

Oooh, never heard of cold tea :D Will give that and the boiled water a try I think. He's not home yet though, and won't have had a nap, so this afternoon will be a thrilling time for me I'm sure :wacko:

Oooh, ok, I'll give that a go. If it's messy, he'll be sure to like it all the more! :)

I just won £90. I have no idea how though. I was messing about on OH's Ladbrokes account and did a slot machine game thing, and then I suddenly had £90. Weird.

Afternoon Ladies,

How are you all this fine, sunny sunday afternoon? x

Well done on the win Lucy!

Cath night was ok, just wish Alexander would sleep like he does in the day ie: flat out!

Me, and both kids were washed, (Alexander bathed) and fed and dressed for 10am this morning :dohh: couldnt believe it, and thats me alone and no OH.

We are watching Finding Nemo whilst Baby boy is asleep :)

Right, just ordered this:
https://www.ubershop.co.uk/nappies/img/1335_large.jpg
(Tots Bots Easyfit V1.)
What else will I need?

I got these :)

Does it have an extra booster (bamboo?) You may want to use a fleece liner? Thats it!

I love these :)

Love the new avatar xx

boooooooooooooooooo i won a huge bundle of baby stuff 0-3 all next enough to not need ne more in that size 17 all in. most of its new :lol:

also waiting delivery on 64 other items postman gunna love me lol

He he great Pip :)

I could have sold you tonnes :)

Still can? Most of it Debenhams

what sizes, love debenhams :cloud9: im funny i usually stick to buying outfits or rompers sleepsuits.vests, dont tend to buy seperate tops and bottoms unless they will go together or i end up with stuff i dont use lol x

Got tonnes. I will have the newborn when Alexander has done. Then a truck load of 0-3 when he has used them. AND I MEAN TONNES :dohh:

Not saving em.... it will make me broody :rofl:

Pip, Ive got some too still kicking around of Euans will have to try find em, cos im hoping next one will be a girl. xxx

Got tonnes. I will have the newborn when Alexander has done. Then a truck load of 0-3 when he has used them. AND I MEAN TONNES :dohh:

Not saving em.... it will make me broody :rofl:

Lol its amazing how many things you collect prior to having the baby i had far more than he needed and half he never got to wear as he grew so flippin fast. xx

let me know then girls, when the time comes, if u list on sell section, give us first pick haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->