2009 March Mummies

let me know then girls, when the time comes, if u list on sell section, give us first pick haha x

If i can find the stuff think its up in my loft, if you cover the postage and you want it will send you what i have. xxx

i cover postage and buy them off u hun,

ouchy i got bad back pains xx

hush hush hush ull need spending money for pink stuff, :) ive ordered postage bags off ebay, got loads of 9-12,12-18,18-24 girls stuff and i mean loadsssssssssssss need to get thm shifted, why cant any of u have girls on the way now lol

lol got rid of all my last clothes from sienna only kept older girls stuff, was ademant she was the last gulp,

come on girls the votes on, who will baby look like, Chloe with the hair do, sienna in pink, leila in red :cloud9: :haha:

winner gets taken for coffee and can have a free cuddle from "Him" LOL:coffee: well we can pretend :blush:

Attachments

• goe.jpg
    goe.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1
  • sienna5.jpg
    sienna5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1
  • siennam.jpg
    siennam.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
ok will do half not been worn or worn once or twice!!

I sold all the nice designer coats and Baker baby stuff, wish I would have known then you were having a boy! But I have tonnes of lovely stuff

lol jade, who would have ever thought it, i dont think it matters how many times somethings worn or wawshed newborn and small sizes, if its looked after by mummy itll still be immaculate.

i must confess now i dont feel ill, ive had to stop with the tea and coffee, cos i keep dreaming of a ciggy to go with it, i think ill struggle not starting again wen bubs is safely here. tho i havnt missed going out in the cold for one, given up instantly with all of them but struggling this time unlike with girls. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:blush:
Awww Pip they are all soooo cute!

:blush:lol,

who do you think hell look like, or maybe none at first? :shrug:

the funny thing is, leila was almost 6 months, sienna was 8 weeks and chloe was 3.5 weeks, so look at the size difference hahahahha

I think loads of dark hair like Chloe :)

I been quit agggggeeees now and I dont even crave fags now :) NEVER EVER!

Just wish OH would pack up :(

i wont even consider going back during pregnancy, ive never had a puff during any of my pregnancies, but never wanted to even think about them like now, i always go back though after a week or so of having bubs cos dh still does and it gets me everytime if hed given up this time id not go back i know it, but he says he will wen hes ready grrrrrrrrrrrrrr he must like going out in the clod too much lol x

before and inbetween all of them! its one of them things i do instantly without a second thought, ive never struggled just stopped the minute i found out i was expecting, but i never manage to stop when not pregnant booooooooooo

re the girls looking different, except chloes hair is a shade darker now, they all look the same lol, funny how they become more alike lol x

I wondered if I would after having Alexander but I not even wanted a drag.... big test will be if I ever go out on the piss with the girls......... hopefully in March/April as a late 30th blow outfor us all! Test is then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->