2009 March Mummies

a childminder or dropping him to a creche would be lovely for u hun, deffo worth considering, xx

Lucy, its crazy I should really be about 8 stone lighter with all the running about I do now! :dohh:

Seriously considering putting Caine in nursery 1/2 daya week now, cant afford much though whilst on mat leave and OH off work as its winter! But my mum and sister do have Caine once a week so thats a bonus. Its very hard work!

Am just thinking about Caine's party, nearly 2 i cant believe it!

dunno, any or either!!?? just said it requires a wrap! lol i getting the swing of things now but no idea with wraps xx

suggestions on best?

Claire would you be interested in the 5 rainbow bamboozle aplix (never used only pre washed) and the PUL M E wrap brand new for £17 posted? £2 per nappy, £3 for the wrap plus I reckon would be about £2 postage?

No one want the nippa nappies and nippa? I may use them and have a go if not... :shrug:

Now Alexander is a bit bigger and the sposies are going thick and fast I may start on the cloth at one month :) his poonamis have slowed a bit too now. Only 2 or 3 a day now instead of about 6-8 :dohh:

Pip PUL for waterproofness but I use fleece at night if I use a fitted as it helps skin to breathe and the moisture to evap x

ok so can go either way, fleece better for night and pul for day yeppo>?

sienna is fine with these, cheapies, ive got extra bamboo boosters for night, and just the mf ones for day and getitng on fine. had one damp so far from overnight, but ive had soaked thru disposables worse than that lol.

dont want to use aio early on cos feedback on how bulky they will be is high. lol

yet to decide what im gunnao go with, will be looking at starting from 4-6 weeks , will use disposables before that. when would be best age to start aio jade, u reckon i could get away with only size one fitted then moving onto aio?

Lucy it would be good to just have a regular break from him in the week. I hope you can work that out! What keeps him still and entertained for a while?

I'm concerned about a newborn and Ella but only the lack of sleep I can't function without sleep :lol:

X

What keeps him still and entertained for a while?
X

Nothing! :rofl: Honestly, I have googed 'symptoms of ADHD' more times than I care to admit, but apart from his hyperness, he has no other signs of it. He will manage maybe 10 minutes tops of a TV programme at a time, and likes sitting on my knee while I read to him... He also likes painting, play doh and colouring and will manage about twenty minutes to half an hour each of those (on a good day!) - all those things suggest he can focus - he just doesn't seem to ever want to! :shrug:

He thrives on one-to-one attention, and is a lot better behaved when we've not had the TV on at all (even in the background). My problem is that he is 100%, 100% of the time - he has one speed and volume setting, and that's it! He eats loads, but is slim because he burns it all off super-quick! His age 12-18 month trousers are HUGE on him, they won't stay up, because he's so slender... so he's still in age 9-12 months :wacko:

OH has taken him out for a splash in the puddles now, so I am having a coffee (first one of my pregnancy!!) and a sit down :D

I work with ADHD children :D he is too young to be assessed I believe. He just has lots of energy. Will he play alone? Ella will happily go in her play room for hour or so and then come get me to show me what she has done or want me to play. Since she has been at nursery she has become more independent because she has learnt to 'play'

When I picked Ella up from nursery today Ella said bye to everyone and the whole class said "bye Ella" as we went! Sooo cute! She has friends! Not be long until her social life is busier than mine - in fact it probably already is :rofl:

My goodness I'm tired today! X

Yeah, he'll play alone sometimes - he made me 'lunch' with his toy pots and pans today... He's good with other kids too, is very affectionate... I don't think he has ADHD, but he is so full of energy all the time I do worry that it's not normal!! Mind you, my OH is the same really :wacko:

Oh goodness Lucy... you have your hands full! Hope you enjoyed your coffee!!

Lottie will play on her own but recently has been very clingy!!

She's just said uh-oh from the kitchen.... I must go investigate :D xx

she just finished her water! :D now have tea with Mummy (small cup of milk with a tea bag dipped in it) :D and rice cakes! :D

oooh... not tried them.. these are the boring plain kiddie ones :D booo!!

^^ Alex hasn't said 'oh dear' yet but he does tut and shake his head sometimes!! The things they pick up, eh?!

Sienna, jsut doesnt shut up at the momment. she uses sentences with me now but my frined had her while i went to scan yesterday and she got her peppa pig rucksack, took nappies to her when she needed changing and said "nappy" then when she wanted to wipe hands and face, she wud say " a wer wipes" "also wer ma mummy""wer ma babba" wer ma wowee" wheres my mum, dad chloe lol, love wowee at the minute sounds so cute, she also calls leila wowee thou can say leila is just plain lazy lol. i love it wen were waiting for leila outside her class room and all the mums are crowded round, one will say did u walk all by yourself to sienna and she shouts " I DID IT, I DID ITTTTTT" HAHAHHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->