2009 March Mummies

Have you tried drinking tonic water Pip? My OH gets leg cramps, and the quinnine in tonic water relieves them :flower:

thanks lu will try, always been advised its normal and to deal with it, :haha: doesnt make them ne nicer to experience tho, i usually bite my pillow and scream into it so dont wake ne 1, dh flew out of bed tho and thought summink was up, he better get used to restles snights now lol

Ah Pip!! Bless you babe!! Great advice by Lu!! Never knew that about the Quinine!

Lu.. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be sometimes! I find it hard enough with madam and she's nothing in comparison. Get's into loads of stuff.. but hasn't found the kitchen counter yet!

send him here sienna will keep him ammused for the day, :haha: i feel strange only having one home i miss the hussle and bussle of them all running riot lol

Ah Lu... that'll be a long wait... better start asking cupid... and then the Easter Bunny :D xx

Pip is must seem odd.. not to worry... wont be long and you'll have someone new to keep you busy! :D

Morning ladies i willed more pains this morning but no contractions spoke to MW and lost pink discharge badly this morning and have back ache but no contractions she rekons between the next 3-5 days so im getting prepeared :).
hows every 1 ?. xxx

Thanks hun I am excited nervous and bloody petrefied i now remember what labour pain is like lol.
I am at the moment bouncing like mad trying to get things going :)

Fingers crossed Gemma, I'm on a cleaning spree if it's still it's scrubbed

Eeek, exciting Gemma!

My little sod is in bed now. Shattered after running me ragged this morning :wacko: May take him to soft-play or something this afternoon to tire him out again.

Lucy - sounds like you have a very active young man there! Could you find a child minder to have him just one day/afternoon a week give you a break?

Gemma - come on the baby! Good luck on that ball :flower:

Claire - enjoy your nesting ;) if you get bored you can come clean my house! It's a tip lol!

Cath - not started the milk yet, she been poorly so giving her a couple days to get back to normal before I change things around!

Nothing new from me! Still snotty but getting better! Waiting to hear about house!

Faith got hiccups lol x

Haha Gemma my prediction was correct then :smug:

Caine back from docs, sick of hearing the words VIRAL INFECTION!!! F*** off! More antiobiotics. Left lung infected still and lots stuff in there and throat :( Another inhaler for help at night whilst ill :nope:

just won a aplix sketch fits in red size 1, £3.45 posted, x-display. thought be worth buying at that price to have a good look :) sometimes hanging around buy it now , newly listed on ebay gets u a bargain lol. need a wrap for it, best ideas on cheapest wraps in first sizes, not bothered about colour etc till i know if i like them. x

oh man... that sucks Jade :hugs: Hope he's better soon!!!

Gem good luck chick!!!! Thinking of you xx

Ah bless, poor Caine! :hugs:

I am seriously considering getting a childminder for a few hours a week Katie. I am honestly starting to get very worried about keeping up with him when we've got a newborn too! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->