2009 March Mummies

Oooh Gemma so excited! And so near my prediction for you! But 3 or 4 more days :)

Mine contractions were like that, I twiddled me nipples and bounced on the ball and ran up and down stairs, then it all kicked off!

Everyone ok?

House was shit.

Good luck Gemma!!

Alex has just BITTEN a chunk out of one of our kitchen chairs as he was having a paddy!! :wacko:

only last week i asked dh how far along i was wen i used to get cramps in calf with girls, his reply was weeks ago, and low and behold, last nite they started woke up screaming had 3-4 of them within ten mins fecking hate them.. pillow between legs and keeping them bent from now on , its wen i wake up and stretch leg out they get me sods. lol

:hugs: Pip

Lucy, what a little monster :rofl:

Need some advice ladies. Caine never really got over his cough from Xmas and over last two days its bad again ands really rough :cry: he is wheezing now when he breathes in (stridor??) but is otherwise ok in himself.... what do??

OMG Alex has some nashers!

:hugs: Pip. I had those with Abbie too. Hope they don't come too regularly.

I would take him to the doc Jade - even if it's just a lingering cough they might be able to give him something to speed up the getting rid process. x

Yeah just pop him back and see what GP says, may just say calpol for a few days. I had a alot of wheezing over time with Ben :(

Ooops lucy!!

x

Jade.. i agree .. i'd take him to GP! x

Lu.. OMG, Alex is a feisty one!! :) sorry house was rubbish!

Everyone ok? I should really do some housework but once madam gets off my lap.. i'm thinking coffee.. and some catch up on BnB :D I'm so bad!

OMG Alex has some nashers!

:hugs: Pip. I had those with Abbie too. Hope they don't come too regularly.

I would take him to the doc Jade - even if it's just a lingering cough they might be able to give him something to speed up the getting rid process. x

had it with all of them and thought id escaped them this time :haha:

id sooner have popped bum grapes, was so concerned of them coming back last night i couldnt get back to sleep, hate them soooo much :nope:

He is driving my potty at the moment. I honestly can't turn my back on him - he climbs onto the kitchen worktops now, and can reach the cooker, kettle, knives... :wacko: I spend 90% of my time running round after him... He's so fast! He can scale the kitchen units in less than 45 seconds! His tantrums don't last long, but when he freaks out, he really freaks out!

Have you tried drinking tonic water Pip? My OH gets leg cramps, and the quinnine in tonic water relieves them :flower:

:hugs: he should grow out of it quickly, hope he lets u take it easy soon x

jade get him doctors. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"