2009 March Mummies

Morning, Gemma you still about? Sending lots of labour :dust:

Debz, could be worth waging the nappies while waiting for the others to arrive, the more they are washed the greaster there absorbency becomes

My friend is in labour!!!! Aaaaaaargh!!! Some of you may have seen her post in my journal felicityjade? She is due in feb so Gemma may know her from lovebugs! Got msg at 5am waters have gone and just spoken to her going back to hospital as 4 mins apart! Aaaaargh I'm so excited!!!!

X

Frosty here too :(

Hubby's gone for an MRI scan on his ankle this morning and is off all day. I have to go to asda and get something to feed us on all week. Then work tonight. Lovely.

Some of you with babies and a newfound nappy fetish: https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-kushies..._Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item35af584301 Might be worth a look?

morning all,a bit frosty and foggy here this morning :cold: ive got to wait in all day for the gas man to come and do yearly check on the boiler any time between 9-5 he better arrive soon ive got things to do.

hope the contractions pick up again soon gemma.
good luck to your friend katie

Debz that's very naughty showing us things like that when I'm so incredibly skint

sent link for spider man one to jad eon journal how cute lol

im bored of waiting in now, got loads of house work to do but cba

lol, get your walking boots on then, i would rather iron than sort out this house, it was spotless on friday but now its exploded, and its not the kids mess either

lol, im back on top form with the cleaning the ironing suffers, and ive still got half painted rooms, dh has promised to decorate stairs this week, and thats not gunna happen he must think i was born yesterday, i can do ne other room but not stairs too fecking high even with a pole but walls r manky from kids hands and im getting embarassed by it. it better get done b4 my homebirth or mw will think im a minger :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->