2009 March Mummies

Fingers crossed Gem!!!!!!!

Ive just been told im a surrogate auntie again in the last 40 mins!!!!!!! (still a secret so shush!!) :wohoo:

Ben is at grandmas tonight, currently researching primary schools!

xx

Surrogate Auntie??

God knows how I'd cope with the housework if I was bloody working... Mind you, perhaps that's half the problem? If there's always someone home, there's always stuff to tidy up after them...?

Oooh, have been meaning to ask...

Alex is going through a (hopefully short) phase of not wanting to get in his car seat. He wants to drive the car you see - seriously :roll:. Anyway, we tried to take him out to soft play yesterday afternoon, and he went bonkers - wouldn't sit in his seat, crying, hitting OH... So, we told him unless he sat nicely we weren't going. He wouldn't, so we came back inside. He was obviously quite upset, but understood why we weren't going on the slides any more ("Wheeeeee? No wheeee?" He said, quite heartbreakingly :cry:)... I don't want to have to bribe him with sweets or anything (though I do know that'd work) so has anyone got any bright ideas? Do you think I'm being a big bad mummy, and was too harsh? My stepsons are spoilt brats you see, and I'm adamant Alex isn't going to get a million and one chances like they do.....

:help:

think i would have done the same thing tbh

leile went through a stage of this, and id talk to her as u have with Alex, but then next stage would be silently and rather harshly force her in it firmly, without a word , ( but i wasnt pregnant) and if sienna were to do it now i certainly wouldnt cos shed kick ten types of shit out of me,

I force Caine in or restrain him :shrug: prob not best idea but I have no patience!

You're not being a bad mum Lu... We would have done the same thing! As far as I'm concerned... this is the age when the kids learn what they can and can't do. Sitting in a car seat in NON negotiable and if he can't do it, then he doesn't go... what's great is that he realised he was now missing something he likes! Hoepfully next attempt he'll be better! Bless him!!!

:hugs: Thanks everyone! We're going to try again this afternoon. My pet hate is hearing my OH give my stepsons chance after chance after chance - it's stressful for everyone, and they have absolutely no idea about boundaries.....

I am now going to go downstairs and eat some soup.

I agree with the others Lu - I'd have done the same! :hugs: Good luck with today's attempt!

:wave:

:yipee: for nappy deliveries. I got another 2 today too. So that makes 3. Going to give em a go tomorrow maybe.... If I can get some disposable liners tonight before work.

I'vebeen worry and trying to make money stretch another week cos I don't get paid till then and Joe never let on he got paid today, don't know how i'd managed to work it out wrong. He said I did wonder why you were nattering then kept chuckling to himself. Could have swung for him

Jade I've pm'd you about payment :)

Yey Debz... fab news!!

Oh Claire.. bless you!! :hugs:

I still feel rough! Just been to see a friend with a little bubby... Lottie LOVED her!! she kept wanting to rock the pram for the bubby! :cloud9: and gentle patted the baby's tummy... it was super cute!!

Found out today we have probably not got the bungalow we really wanted :cry: they got another application in today and are discussing it tomorrow but they haven't got pets. I feel so gutted we waited so long and now they are just going to say no! I'm soooo angry! My bp and pulseare through the roof some poor agent is going to get a massive amount of abuse tomorrow!

Oh no!! That's awful honey!! :( Hope you get something soon!! :hugs:

My friend had a little baby girl!!!!! :cry: so happy for her!

I'm gutted for me and so happy for her I'm one ball of hormones tonight :)

X

No we didn't know! I was so convinced it was a boy too! I think she was too lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->