2009 March Mummies

She is 4cm and says 'Fu*k it hurts' :shock:

Hope things speed up now! I want to know if it's a boy or girl! My bets on boy!! X

Pip do what I do and start it and it will annoy him to look at it half done and finish it ;) :lol:

I'm still feeling shit! May need a trip to doctors :( x

ooooh bet ur all excited, i did that with the bahtroom and its still not done, and ive got expensive carpet on stairs, so not doing it, ill only get it on it haha, he used to be a painter an decorator takes no time at all and does a perfect job so not struggling when his arse ship is very capable, i will do chloes room pale cream soon as floorings coming up anyway, was gunna do it blue but staying light and will add blue accessories, carpet curtains have canvases with the choo choo trains and brum brums on from mothercare so will go with that range i think, can go blue when hes older. and chloes staing in there till hes almost ready to use that room, so shed go mad with blue lol.

Hmm...perhaps i should move back to SA when i next get preggers... and have my baby here...

https://www.genesisclinic.co.za/about-genesis.html

looks amazing, i luve the accent could listen to her all day :) that pool/bath looked inviting bet id burn my butt on a candle tho hahahha

hahaha.. I can't stand the accent! (not her's in particular... just the South African one in general) :) but I guess that's because I grew up with it and think it sounds awful! :D

i agree about burning butt on a candle or 2 though lol

fed up of waiting for boiler man, bet he turns up if i decide to play on wii. it too quiet sat in house by myself

How come however much housework I do, there's always more?? I do at least 2-3 hours a day, and i can never seem to catch up! :wacko:

:haha: i is sat on my arse, with heartburn wanting chippy and trying to stop myself going to get some

ive just had sausage butties

ooooooooo im starving, one of my freezers finally died the other small one is full of shite,part baked baguettes , veg and various pieces of crap, i could get have a mountain of yorkshire puds and frozen veg i spose lol

My tots bots and large d'lish just turned up yay! I got to go to work now though - boooo! Lol!

Tots bots one looks looooovely! X

my sketch fitted came today, only ordered it yesterday afternoon was shocked, and an itti has come, have ordered another 2 small ittis today

erm... pip have you got baby brain? it arrived today even though you ordered it this afternoon..... its only just gone noon lol

Same here with housework!! Everyone ok? Gemma hope your ok? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->