2009 March Mummies

morning :hi:

6 days until holiday Cath!

enjoy your scan lucy!

We booked a little 2 night break to Butlins last night for Ella's birthday and a little getaway before Faith arrives! Im soooo excited! Got dinner and breakfast included in it and a sea view hotel room £250! will be nice to have that break before the chaos of baby starts. It will be my first few days of maternity leave. Then when we get back I will be frantically buying for baby! I just wonder if we would have moved by then lol

Lucy (or anyone really) if you are still looking for a little break Butlins have a sale on if you book before 31st January. We saved about £130! and we get dinner and breakfast so its only lunch and treats you would need to buy on top! plus you get all the entertainment and splashworld passes etc! (they also have spa's at the resorts and babysitters ;) )

xx

awwwww how cute is that deb :) teething hopefully like cath said then itll be out the way,

im not liking tooth pfairy visits at the mo, chloe had one last night, but asked why daddy forgot to take her tooth when he left the quid hahahah, busted daddy.

lu mine were all different in size by alot and the last 2 were fairly similar in comparison to chloe they are getting more alike now though, but nothing like caine and alexander they are the spitting image of each other arnt they :cloud9:

gosh how quick are there birthdays comign around
enjoy scan lu

that break sounds lush katie, i keep away from butlins with 3 of them, it gets very expensive, our cheap hols are go to inlaws on hol anytime of yr but flights are bloody stupidly expensive or we drive which isnt much cheaper but least dont have to hire car too.
or all inclusive to greece im a good bargain hunter, short weekend breaks cost too much wiv lots of little ones lol

sheesh you lot talk some shite! :ninja:

im off work til sat wooo! its kyrajade's 13th birthday on friday and im feeling a little old....

hahahha Caz i dont envy u i dread those days! so wat u gonna do with ur free time? u wont know urself! or will u be spending time with ur rubber ducks, gosh i still remember that :haha:

my ducks rule!!! i can have over 100 in my bath now :)
today im tidying out kitchen cupboards once pinkos asleep this avo then taking blade to hosp for his enuresis appt. tmz mooching around shopping for kyras cake and a badge...
friday feel sorry for myself... :)

kyras had an attitude since she was 2....

Heya Caz!!! Happy birthday Kyra!!! :happydance:

Katie, that sounds like a lovely little getaway!!

I'm back from post office! Package is not little :( but is light! I've deduced... it's all to do with photography! Whats the bet... a frikking tripod head.... that I was going to buy anyway!!

I must be grateful, must be grateful!! Think i might used saved up money from gifts on my Links of London bracelet then!! Sorry if I seem like a spoilt brat... but he's never been very good at buying me gifts... he bought me a mix of body shop stuff for Christmas... only to be searching in our cupboard for something and came across the exact same one I got from a family member last Christmas (i'm over stocked in those items) so he approached me about it... I told him he was silly... how often does he see me use that stuff? He'd do better sticking to books...where he can't go wrong! But he knows this... so not sure how is mind works!! :shrug:

Makes me frustrated as I'm really thoughtful when it comes to his gifts! Even and especially when we're on limited budget!

Anyhoo... enough of my drivel xxx

:hugs: cath at least he's taken note of one thing you want of not what you desperately wanted :hugs: Joe never has a clue

Jack has impetigo, got some antibiotics so hopeful will settle down soon! I feel incredibly dirty thou, gonna scrub house when I finish work

Thanks hun!! I'm just having a rough week and fed up in general!!

What does his impetigo look like? cos Lottie had a spot on her face that has taken MONTHS to clear and it's still not gone! Doctor gave us antibiotic cream to use too as she was worried it was impetigo... but it was never confirmed that was what she had!

Hope you are okay... don't clean the house too much! Rest and drink rooibos :D

It started as a spot on Sunday and is now an open blister about size of a fifty pence piece and has now spread to his nose

Cath - maybe if it's your tripod head that was the reason he was so against you buying it? So he could get you something he knew you wanted? (I know you've said about the bracelet too, but men seem to believe only things with a purpose are actually worth paying for... prettiness doesn't factor) :hugs:

Poor Jack. :hugs:

It started as a spot on Sunday and is now an open blister about size of a fifty pence piece and has now spread to his nose

Oh bless him!!! Lottie's was a tiny little red bump that grew a bit but no bigger that the size of ---->:wacko: <----- that smiley! It developed some pus and was quite angry until the pus came out, but we didn't want to squeeze it at all.. so that's why it took so long to clear! So now it's just shrinking and fading but it came up first in November!

I hope he doesn't struggle with it..it's sounds sore and nasty.. bless him! :hugs:

Debz... I know hun :) .... I am lucky he has got me anything really... it's just being my 30th, I was hoping to get something really special/pretty (and NOT practical)!! Ignore me ladies... just having a hard time right now!
It's just a number and I should not be bothered by it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know where you're coming from Cath :hugs: I really hope he's listened about your bracelet too xx

Not to worry if he hasn't... I'll just save up and get it myself! :D Now sitting down with cofee and moulin rouge... cos I am ignoring my ironing pile! Hah!!

i should be doing something constructive...... however im not :D

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mother move it with the cream, my bits r burning :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->