2009 March Mummies

me u n jade all asking about nappies off same woman now :lol: gunna make sienna wear blue itti in large lmfao

Ta Debz... what are they like right! :dohh:

Pip hope you get it sorted... Lottie's had a fever yesterday and today... she went back to sleep at 7:45 and is up again... of to feed her! :D

xx

Noticed that Pip :lol: We has gooood taste!

Gonna PM you too. Forgot the other day :dohh:

:lol:
baby brain already eh?

hope lottie's fever goes away soon hun xx

God you lot can prattle on :haha:

Katie no terraces round us but about 180-220k for 3 bed semi, nice large commuter village :thumbup: small school with about 25 in each year! Only problem is the MIL is 5 mins away :dohh:

Morning!

Cath, Debz, my OH is exactly the same. He not only needs an itemised request list, but also directions to the shop. When's your birthday Cath?

I am a bit sleepy this morning, but excited as we have our scan at 3pm! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :happydance:

Is there such thing as toddler brain?! :lol:

YES!!! It's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :baby:

God you lot can prattle on :haha:

Katie no terraces round us but about 180-220k for 3 bed semi, nice large commuter village :thumbup: small school with about 25 in each year! Only problem is the MIL is 5 mins away :dohh:

Us... never! No..nuh uh... do not believe you!! :nope:

Okay... maybe just a little bit! :haha:

Oh and midwife tomorrow. But that's not going to be as much fun as 1) I'm having a blood test, and 2) she's a bit of a grump.

I set the washing machine off this morning with no washing in it again. And every time I hit 'post quick reply' I remember something else I needed to say....

Morning!

Cath, Debz, my OH is exactly the same. He not only needs an itemised request list, but also directions to the shop. When's your birthday Cath?

I am a bit sleepy this morning, but excited as we have our scan at 3pm! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :happydance:

LOL... men... they're just rubbish!!

Birthday is 4th Feb (Dani and I share the same day!)

:wohoo: for scan!!! Can't wait to see the pics :D xxx

:rofl: I thought you were just trying to get the old post count up Lu :p

Missy just got her breakfast and requested to go back to bed. Think she's having a growth spurt since
1. she is a bottomless pit - always wanting "doast" "seeweewal" or "you-gert" between meals AND eating her meals.
2. She is sleeping lots. Which is usually a sign she's either growing or teething.

I'm not sure I'm going to be bale to upload pics :( Something's wrong with my scanner... will try to sort it though. I had a dream that they put the scan thing on my tummy and Alex's face showed up on the screen - it was funny! I wonder if they'll look the same...? Caine and Alexander do don't they?

aHHH.... Abbie's such a sweetheart!! :cloud9: hope it's teething, then they're done and dusted!!

okie dokie, no worries if you can't Lu! I guess there is a very good chance of the boys looking similar! :)

She LOVES her bed. Will actually request to sit there and play sometimes, even if she's not tired. :blush:

Ahh, what an angel!! Lottie gets angry if we put her in her bed and she's not tired...or is tired and being otherwise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->