2009 March Mummies

:wave: Hi all!

Poor Jack - impetigo is a right *******, bless him! And Lottie too.. :hugs:

Just got back from the scan - it was fantastic! Loads of crystal clear images that I'm dying to show you! Will try to fix the scanner later. Only down side is that he's breech, as I thought... *sigh* I know there's lots of time for him to turn but I think it's going to be Alex all over again....

Awww glad you enjoyed your scan Lucy! Hope you get your scanner fixed!

I just been for newborn cuddles with felicity's baby! She is soooo small and perfect :cloud9: I'm so pleased we will both have girls close in age! I'm so broody for Faith! Think she will be our last baby too :D hubby has seen sense and agreed three is too many for what we want to be able to provide for our children. :happydance:

Faith has got hiccups! She had a big wiggle while I held emilia! X

awww lu bet ur on :cloud9: hope he turns xx

bet u loved that katie yayy

sorry claire i forgot about jack, hope he better soon xxx

my foo is so sore :(

She was soooo small I couldn't believe it! Can't believe our kiddies were once that small! X

just had bil over, asking what names we had id said we so far have manmanged to not argue re Alfie or Alex, and his eyes instantly lit up "perfect" "omg, my mum wud luv that, its so nice for here and for everyone back home" lol.. i was so releaved and he liked Alfie too, if i can get MIL on board with my choices dh will be over the moon as i think he was gunna try and choose something minging that theyd like, also turns out my other bil is expecting his first, and hes gone back over to where dh is from, still dont know what they are having though, it's all go lol x

Yay pip :)

Cuddles to Jack Claire :( Poor thing

Katie, gotta love newborn cuddles :D Glad u booked your break away :)

Cath - Dont understand men's thinking sometimes - make that all the time!!

Lou glad the scan went well hun :happydance:

x

Eveing ladies! I just pigged on time outs :blush:

Have peace :dance:

Knackered!

Everyone ok?

So pissed off! I dropped camcorder Sunday and broke it and OH just dropped camera on floor tonight and broke that :(

Evening ladies how are we all ??.

Good luck to all with holiday coming up have lots of fun :), And hope Jack is better soon hunny.

I am still very much pregnant !!!! and because he is so low and engaged now i look like i am very oddly shaped lol, OH as point blank refused to dtd the bloody sodding mean man !!! but has offered to take me for the spcyiest curry i can find on any menu sat night (Mums having kids sat not fri now grrr) so going to try that and keep up with the walking... I just know he is going to come on my birthday because we are childless for the night and have some freedom i am going to end up in there pushing lol.

Hope every 1s well ?. xxx

:wave:
Just been to the new Tesco. They stock Easyfits. Even my mum was ooohing and ahhhing over them. She's impressed how far nappies have come since the days she was folding terry squares for my sensitive little behind! :rofl:

Decided to give up on flushable liners so if anyone wants dibs on 1 full pack and 1 pack with about 10 out (Mothercare branded) gimme a shout.

:hugs: to you all.

Yay I want some easyfit v2 too! :) when I get next lot of clubcard points vouchers I am having one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->