2009 March Mummies

Mmmm kebab! Am undecided whether to have fish and chips tonight or chicken kebab mmmmmmmm

Off for a bath now catch up later ladies xx

Oooooo Cath i wish i woulda of known hunny my moaning and waddling seems so insignificant in comparison i hope the meds help sort something out for you **Hugs**.

Oooo caz home made kebab sounds YUMMMMMMMM, wanna share ??. x

Gemma hun... that's part of the reason I've not mentioned anything :)... I don't want you lot to feel you can't talk about pregnancy... or how you're struggling to turn baby!! or dying to know the sex :) I'm really okay with reading it and I'm happy for you all... really I am... if I couldn't handle it... I'd just not read it! :hugs:

I just thought now that I had some good news from the doctor that I would share it! :D

:hugs:

okaaaaay kebab : in a mixing bowl :1tsp pl flour, 1tsp oregano,1/2 tsp italian herbs, 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 onion powder 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper 1tsp salt 1/2 tsp black pepper, then mix well... then add 500g minced lamb. mix in with your hands til smooth.. make into a loaf shape and place onto a baking tray and place into preheated oven @ 180 deg c.for 80 mins turning half way :)

Ooooo kebabt making for me tomorrow :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Cath next month its time for your eggy i bet since you dont mind moaning here i go LOL LOL i feel like a whale im waddling and if my bump gets any lower hes gonna fall out some 1 HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! lol.

Oooooo Cath i wish i woulda of known hunny my moaning and waddling seems so insignificant in comparison i hope the meds help sort something out for you **Hugs**.

Oooo caz home made kebab sounds YUMMMMMMMM, wanna share ??. x

Ooooo kebabt making for me tomorrow :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Cath next month its time for your eggy i bet since you dont mind moaning here i go LOL LOL i feel like a whale im waddling and if my bump gets any lower hes gonna fall out some 1 HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! lol.

:rofl: that's good news... he may be on his way babe!!!! I'll keep everything crossed for you!! xxx

isnt falling out a good thing? :haha: come on babyyyyyyy next one out is one closer for the rest of us tooo. xx

It's so cold here today! Am freezing!

Just got back from soft play, where Alex went nuts. Down the huge kids slide on his own, wouldn't hold OH's hand :shock: He's so bloody independent, isn't scared of anything!!

I ate junk though, and now I don't want dinner. I'd love an early night, after a long hot bath....... May hint to OH :)

pinkys nomming a fortune cookie.... or shouting at it.... wish she;d eat something mealy.... she wont eat meat except hot dogs.... she likes pasta but will only eat it when fed to her, like most things but give her chips, potato wafflez, smiley faces then she annihilates them but she cant live on waffles alone...

think weve got our fare share of fussy eaters in here lol, omg shoot sienna wud u she hasnt stopped screaming

Just wrote a long post and it disappeared?! Grrrrr

Cath :hugs: I took baby asprin this time too I hope it works for you next time too!!!

Viewing went well but I will say no more until we get a moving date....

I'm having a kebab for tea, wanted something dirty and that's the muckiest thing I could think of :lol:

Xx

Alex isn't a great meat eater either. He will eat veg over anything - he leaned over his flapjack earlier to grab cucumber off my plate! I do worry about him not eating enough meat, but try to give him lots of nuts and pulses instead....

Is that Pinky in your avatar Caz?

lol lu, this kebab talk is nawty, ive got pizzahut tomoz so ohlding off though i really fancy 1, having a salad wiv loads of grated cheese and bettroot pickles etc, it better be nice

sienna will eat anything off daddys plate, but nothing off her own, and if u put his food on her plate she wont either, little tart! lol

Iam so ordering take out tonight now mmmmmmm food.. I promise to pop soon girls so next one on list is top and ready to go :) i still think my birthday saturday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->