2009 March Mummies

yesterday I put 2 people on my ignore list!! :) hahahaha... never thought I'd ever be pushed to do it, but they annoy me so much!! It felt great knowing they never will pollute my BnB anymore :) oh and of course it's none of you lot :rofl:

Who???? TELL ME :)

Oooo ignore list sounds fun, Hope lottie gets better soon hun, Lou i have tiny veins to they always struggle and i always look like a pin cushion lol, Good luck at viewing Katie.

Iam still waddling around i still look very odd coz he is so so so low looks like my bump is hanging !! lol, Any day now would be now Mr get the hint lol. xxx

Thanks for all your well wishes for Lottie! Been to docs and she has croup! not much can be done that we're not doing already, other than steaming her :haha: (have visions of putting her in the steamer next to brocolli!

Also... I didn't mention... well Gem (Gwizz) knows, but I had a chemical pregnancy over the weekend. AF was three days late. So a little concerned about the state of my uterus (and lining) I spoke to doc today. She's told me to start taking baby aspirin (75mg) every day, she's prescribed me folic acid (5mg) as the Pregnacare i'm on is only 400 micro grams... and I'm back on the raspberry leaf tea... which brings back some memories.

My AF has been very short and a lot less blood, it's another sign of not enough blood in the uterus lining which may be why I had the miscarriage and implantation failed last cycle!

Anyway... decided that it's about time I told you! :)

Jade and Lu... I'll message you! Just don't want this thread to show up if someone searches for their usernames.

Lu.. I hate having blood taken too hun!
Gemma, you wont be waiting long I'm sure!!!

Pip... hope you've been seen by now!! xx

Edited: half my post was in the wrong place :) x

:hugs: Cath, poor Lottie! How are you feeling? Glad you're getting things sorted out, and FX for a stickie :)

Eh... been frustrated, angry, miserable...etc etc ... but feeling better now knowing there might be a reason that I can do something about.

Thanks hun xxxxx

I am going to search the 2 members, and see if they annoy the crap outta me too now!! :D

:) :rofl: try the TTC boards and test gallery.... though SC closed her (the first one's) thread yesterday

Oh cath :hugs: xx.
Don't know if it would work for you cos my problem was hormonal but angus castus was fab! :hugs:

Thanks hun... I'll look into it and see if it's something that might help me!! :flower:

i still want subway and sitll didnt get, i cud go and get one but its cold and i cant be arsed to get wrapped up and make myself look half decent lol x

Sorry to hear that Cath, :hugs: you dont deserve this :(

Hugs to lottie too, get well soon!

I am watching Thelma and Louise mmmmmm brad pitt!

So Caine is still coughing and wheezing after 2nd lot of antibiotics, sounds like its loosening.... not sure what to do now?! :shrug:

im cookin kebab (made it from scratch so better taste nice) smells nice tho. ready soon. :)

cud u ring gp and save urself a journey if not necessary, just ask for advice and remind them he has had 2 lots, xxx

i paid off all my catalogue last week, in the hope that id keep it down so wen it goes up i could order some bigger furniture, i want a 6 seater dining table mines sold pine 4 seater with leather covered seat pads but diddy and annoying.
anyhow i went online this morning and my credit limit has gone from 700 ( that i cleared off down to £3 balance go meee lol) and now upto 2 grand fluff!

so i go on and i dont like the tables, typical! chairs look like the lreather ones in restaraunts that dip and the black glass one is only 229 with 6 chairs but legs look plastc , lmfao arghhhhhhhhhh why cant i find ne thing i want wen i can afford it.

give me recipe caz!

my mum despizes kebab when i say wanna make home made ones she say " go skin a grizzly dog then" hahahahah

nom nom

Sorry to hear that Cath, :hugs: you dont deserve this :(

Hugs to lottie too, get well soon!

I am watching Thelma and Louise mmmmmm brad pitt!

So Caine is still coughing and wheezing after 2nd lot of antibiotics, sounds like its loosening.... not sure what to do now?! :shrug:

Such is life :) Thanks sweetie xxx

oh poor Caine, well the only way to know if it's still on his chest is by having a nurse/doctor listen to his chest... but we've been told to use Lottie's inhaler and steam.. though I know hers is different to Caine's. :hugs:

I hope he's better soon!!! xx

Oooooo Cath i wish i woulda of known hunny my moaning and waddling seems so insignificant in comparison i hope the meds help sort something out for you **Hugs**.

Oooo caz home made kebab sounds YUMMMMMMMM, wanna share ??. x

ive a leg of lamb and tatties marinaded with rosemary and garlic in the humungous slow cooker, smells divine and the meat will fall off the bone soon,

i want takeaway however as still sulking from no subway, theres no pleasing me today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->