2009 March Mummies

Morning Katie!

Nothing exciting here. I plan to have a PJ morning then have a few messages to do when hubby gets home at lunchtime. Working at 5.

How about you? Anything nice planned?

Happy levelling up day everyone! I can't quite believe it's 4 week since Alexander was making his appearance! :cloud9:

morning ladies, not got time to catch up, my house like a bombs hit it already, Leila's 5th Birthday today :D

so were off out shopping and pizza hut party later. so far we have a huge dolls house hello kitty drum kit( why did i buy that!!!??? my head arghhhhhh lol) lego of every size shape and colour and lots of books, a spoilt princess i think lol.

catch u all later xx

not goned yet, spending money first :haha: then whats left will no doubt get frittered on kids, ooo Dh bouhgt me a car last night :D very pleased wiv it, and saves sharing the 7 seater, so i got a run around just needs some minor bits sorted wahoooooo

Nothing planned here! Just some tidying I think! X

Happy birthday to leila! Have a nice day and party pip!

I can't believe Alexander is nearly a month old either! Hopefully Gemma will pop soon so we have two newborns to coo over while we wait for Lucy!

So exciting! By the time we have ours hopefully a few more mums ttc or pregnant again too! ;)

Thanks pip but 25 weeks not 24! Lol :hugs: don't try and screw me out of a week lol :haha:

X

Ella has her tots bots nappy on today! Fits nice! Going to see how it performs in comparison to the d'lish she wore yesterday. The eBay cheapies are poo in comparison to the d'lish so far! She seems to really like the fluffy bum feel though so hopefully when I'm on maternity leave I can order a few more and go full time (except night time and nursery) and then start potty training! X

hahaha.... happy new weeks ladies :)

Hope you're all well xxxx

I am considering another d'lish or 2 (or 3!), they are lovely.

Yeah they will be the next ones I get I think! I got the snap in ones so may just buy a few extra snap in boosters etc ;) will need at least one extra cover too though for the poo of the day! They look and feel sooo comfy I wouldn't mind one myself for later in pregnancy if I have trouble holding in my wee wee's lol x

:rofl: Katie!

I got 2 AIOs but think SIO may be the way forward since the piddle doesn't get as far as the outer.....
Ebay pockets are working really well for us too though so not sure if I should "invest" in ittis or acquire a larger stash quicker through the ordering of ebay cheapies! :rofl:

Have to agree Gemma. It has gone a bit nappy crazy :blush: sorry :flower:

To do: holiday to south africa in 4 days!

You have no sympathy from me looks pretty damn good lol sooo jealous! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->