2009 March Mummies

yesterday I put 2 people on my ignore list!! :) hahahaha... never thought I'd ever be pushed to do it, but they annoy me so much!! It felt great knowing they never will pollute my BnB anymore :) oh and of course it's none of you lot :rofl:

morning deb

hope docotrs goes ok hun ,poor lottie :hugs:

siena wasnt a bad birth weight, but she lost a lot and we had to have her weight done weekly, and various doctors and consultant appointments too. shes still got the tiniest arms and legs ive ever seen :~

ooooh who are you ignoring? (nosey? ME?!)

Hope Lottie feels better soon x

Morning ladies!

:hugs: for lottie! I was sick last night too! Think I tore a muscle in my side trying to get the f**king dog off me which caused a world of pain and made me chuck up :( bloody dog shouldn't have been in bed but we fell asleep before putting him down in his bed :dohh:

Viewing a house at 10! So ta ta for now!

Xx

Oh Katie ... hope you're okay hun!! :hugs:

Debz, they are two attention seeking annoying people who get angry if people don't give them the answers they want! I'll PM you their names, as who knows who reads this! :D

:hugs:
You are better off not having to see their posts then hun. But yeah pm me names coz I'm a nosey :mamafy: :haha:

lol apart form the cough now and lack of sleep from sieena being odd in the night 2 ights on the trott ( strange child), i am feel sooo much better, but the last tablet cant come soon enough making me feel really sick now roll on this evening lol

if i stop feeling sick later i may even jump in the car and get a cheeky subway which ive wanted for months!

Oh bless you Pip!! Glad you're almost there!!!

:rofl: at Debz!! funny lady!! x

grocery or nappy shopping debs? :haha:

have fun at work if there indeed is such a think...

thanks Cath x

wen u off to doctors? we have to be there by 8am sat waiting all morning x

Grocery - The new Tesco isn't my usual grocery haunt and ASDA don't stock any fluff :haha:

Fun at work?! Ha! Really can't be arsed! I am no longer a customer service guru - customers annoy me these days :rofl:

Hi, I'm back! Took four attempts to get a vein :sick: I always have difficulties, and once again I nearly passed out :blush:

Baby is measuring two weeks ahead. At the can yesterday, she estimated him at 3lbs 4oz already. I am going to have a big baby. I'm also worried that as he's a bit bigger than average, he's not going to have as much room to turn - dreamt last night I had to have another C-Section... *sigh*

Hope Lottie's feeling better Cath :hugs:

Lucy try not to worry I'm sure jade measured ahead St this stay then it all slowed down

Thanks Gem... and :rofl: at Debz!!

I just worry about her development! Lottie was lifting her head nicely at 4 months and were they nearly rolling by then?? I forget!

Yes I think Caine rolled about 16 weeks and Alexander is holding head up xx

Hope Lottie is ok hun xx

Aww Pip Subway! mmm

I need to source a new camera today :dohh:

I want a take away tonight, i have decided :haha: or soemthing reallt fattening :)

As from 1st Feb, the diet starts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->