2009 March Mummies

Happy 19 weeks Lucy, 25 weeks Katie and 29 Lucy!

Happy 4 weeks my baby boy :)

Morning folks!

Yay wish I could come with you Cath!

Happy birthday Leila!

I bought more issys but selling some BBOS and BBSS if anyone interested?

Hi everyone! Feeling fat and tired today. Ate loads last night, and had such horrendous heartburn that I couldn't sleep - ARGH!

Am having recurring dreams that this baby will be born by C-Section as well.............

Lovely photos on Facebook Jade!

To do: holiday to south africa in 4 days!

You have no sympathy from me looks pretty damn good lol sooo jealous! X

:rofl: no really...I have tons to do before then and not sure I'll fit it all in! :dohh: but it'll be great when we're actually at the airport! :D

Hi everyone! Feeling fat and tired today. Ate loads last night, and had such horrendous heartburn that I couldn't sleep - ARGH!

Am having recurring dreams that this baby will be born by C-Section as well.............

Lovely photos on Facebook Jade!

Ah hun!! Hope you feel better soon! Hope you get the birth you'd like! and I agree... gorgeous pics Jade and Gem!

Jade I need you abbreviations explaining on the nappy front, sorry I think it's preg head :)

Jade forgot to say nappies arrived yesterday thank you so much

Any ideas for getting antibiotics into jack, it's awful I've tried it and tastes like neat vodka. I mixed it with icing sugar last night and he took it but refused it this morning but it in some nutella but now refusing that too. Running out of ideas please help

Are the nappies ok Claire?

BBOS and SS Blueberry Side snap and one size :)

Is it liquid Claire? I've got no clever ideas I'm afraid.... We put anything medical in a syringe and squirt it at the back of his throat!

To do: holiday to south africa in 4 days!

You have no sympathy from me looks pretty damn good lol sooo jealous! X

:rofl: I agree :winkwink:

Any ideas for getting antibiotics into jack, it's awful I've tried it and tastes like neat vodka. I mixed it with icing sugar last night and he took it but refused it this morning but it in some nutella but now refusing that too. Running out of ideas please help

Jam on toast?

Happy 4 weeks Alexander - nearly 1 whole month!!

x

The nappies are fab, thank you. Jack was oohing and arrrgghhing and bear has one on at the moment

I'll try jam next thanks it is liquid yes, I tried to squirt it in last night and he projectile vomited all over us both

Ah Claire! Hope you can get it down him! I would probably try all you have already... Lottie loves yoghurt, so I might have tried with that too... but might not be sweet enough to help!

I am so bad... have so much to do and what have I done.... bugger all! :dohh: I need to motivated myself to get up and do something... but I might have another cup of tea first! xx

I am flippin freezing :(

I have no bright ideas for meds either unfortunately. Good luck though!

PIP - Parcel in the post for you! :dance:

Husband has been complaining he never sees me (coz I'm at work at night, coz he wants me to be). So, he's off a half day today... what does he do? Feck off to bed for a sleep and leaves me sitting here waiting til it's time for work. :grr: arse!

Oh my word.... men :grr:

That's the sort of thing Mike would do too! xx

oh yeah!!

Certainly are! I've still not moved!! :dohh: though I have ticked 2 items off my to do list... only 17 left! Wouldn't be so bad if the list stayed at 17!! but no... it keeps going up!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->