2009 March Mummies

I haven't moved either.... I've paid a couple of bills though (yuk!) You ever feel like you don't get anything for money spent in that way?! :rofl:

Must go heat up my irish stew for dinner before work. Did I tell you all I've been offered PT Supervisor? I have to tell them tonight what I want to do.... I still don't know myself....

I need a new car.... now!

Claire - apple or orange juice?

Ooooh... congrats hun!!

Let us know what you decide! and Blimy you don't take long to move up the ranks!

Right.. that's another 2 things done! (Travel insurance and car parking!) Bloody car parking.... £97!! but taking the bus comes to £80 once we get taxi's from our house to Luton Airport and back again! so we prefer to drive ourselves there! :D

Most of whats left on the to do list involves heading to the shops and buying stuff for people... so that can be done on Sat/Sun!! Washing and Ironing are on that list! Bleah... only have about 2 loads left to do... so we're almost through that!

Might I add... Mike has done nothing on this list yet! :grr:

I'm at work so mum has been stuck with the antibiotic problem, so far she has tried peanut butter, orange, neat ribena, jam and a yoghurt and she is wearing it all, so she has made a appointment for doc and is taking him at 5 to see if they can swap the liquid for cream cos at this rate he will be covered head to foot in scabs cos we can't treat it :hissy:

Jade, is yours playing up???

in other news... as Lottie is ill... it's most likely we wont be seeing the baby tomorrow! we told Mike's cousin on the phone last night and we're rather relieved they might not bring her... 1) because I couldn't bare it if she got really ill after seeing us... I'd feel it was our fault 2) i dont' have to see her looking all frail!

Apparently there are thoughts, from the docs at hospital that baby had picked up a virus of sorts that was transmitted to her by her Mum. I know little more because Mike can't remember family names, let alone the complicated virus name that his cousin told him.

So now for some tea... to celebrate that Madam finally went to sleep for her nap and that I've got through another thing on my list! down to 14 now! :)

I'm at work so mum has been stuck with the antibiotic problem, so far she has tried peanut butter, orange, neat ribena, jam and a yoghurt and she is wearing it all, so she has made a appointment for doc and is taking him at 5 to see if they can swap the liquid for cream cos at this rate he will be covered head to foot in scabs cos we can't treat it :hissy:

Ah mate!! That sucks!!! I was given fucidin for Lottie... in cream form! and it worked well! Hope you can get it sorted! x

Urgh, I write lists weekly and the same things are never ticked off!!

Have you thought about staying in a hotel near the Airport Cath? We do that when we fly - lots of them let you park your car for free, and we get an extra night's holiday out of it too! :)

OH is stressed - work is going shit and he's having a bit of a wobble as he's not made any money since November! :shock:

Urgh, I write lists weekly and the same things are never ticked off!!

Have you thought about staying in a hotel near the Airport Cath? We do that when we fly - lots of them let you park your car for free, and we get an extra night's holiday out of it too! :)

OH is stressed - work is going shit and he's having a bit of a wobble as he's not made any money since November! :shock:

Yep.. we thought of it, but both have to work Tues morning :( Brother dearest is a manager at a Marriott, so can get fab rates, but we checked the Mariott website for heathrow.. £12 a day for car parking!! :(

Anyhoo... Hope things get better for hubby!! Must be stressful! what line of work is he in?? xx

Ooooo cath I see a ttc ticker - I like - A LOT! :happydance:

I'm a list lady! I have lists of lists! I would forget everything without them lol x

I write lists, then I try to forget about them! :wacko:

OH's ex is being nice - this can only mean one thing. She's up to something. Will keep you informed....

Meant to say, after his spurt of being horrendous the other week, Alex is back to his normal self again. He's being a little sweetheart :cloud9:

Thanks Katie... resistance is futile.. .I gave in to the ticker! :)

Lu... do keep us informed! evil woman!

GEM... your nappy cakes are now making waves in directions you wouldn't believe! I have a friend of mine who's emailed me.. who must have seen me comment on your nappy cakes.. will forward you the email now! :dance: Hope you can find out about couriers soon! :D x

Oh I like the ticker alot cath, but fx it will soon change to a different type ;)

Joe has just rung, doc was apparently funny with him, I really doubt this.', apparently he told him to mix it with something so Joe obviously hadn't explained it very well :hissy: god I hate been stuck at work when I'm needed at home :hissy: however doc has agreed to change the oral med and gave us cream to use as a last resort over weekend if we struggle with the new antibiotic *phew*

Thanks hun.. :)

OMG.. hope it gets sorted and it works ok with Jack :hugs:

:wave: evening all

wow jade alexander is already 4 wseeks hasnt that gone sooo quick ..

Not long for holiday now Cath are you excited.

Congrats to all who have gone up a week on pregnancy today :).

I am still waddling bouncing like mad on the ball would love him to come today before my birthday :), Oscar went to bed in 10 mins flat tonight i nearly fainted lol.

And whoooo my bargain for the day i have fell in love with and baught Lindam clarity baby monitor :) dead techno and has talk back baby option lol just shout shhhhhh or sing to baby through it lol. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->