2009 March Mummies

eeevnin :)

happy birthday leila :)

im fooked as its kyras birthday today too and my family have been here since 4 pm.so im sat here nomming birthday cake, shes out at the ex outlaws atm and will return gruting anytime now then shes sleeping @ her mates. OMG im the mother of a teenager!

Cath yep Oooo i see the TTC ticker :hugs:

Lucy me and OH are in same position with earnings at mo, he is self employed and seasonal work winter is pants and I am main reliable bread winner and am on mat leave :(

Claire, hope you get something sorted hun!

Gemma where is that baby!!!!

Roll on spring time then ladies! Get those men earning money! My hubby is involved in roofing so although it can go all year it booms in spring/summer! He has his fingers in so many pies though he is normally getting extra bonus/commission money from somewhere! Very clever man really but dont tell him I said that :haha:

I can't stop the wind tonight! Seriously bad farts going on! Dare I say they smell worse than the dogs :shock: bloody kebab from last night :haha:

Ty Cath - and wow for the ticker ;) hehe!!!! :hugs: to Lottie

My Fan Page for the cakes btw: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tender-Loving-Creations/147527238638913

Evening ladies!

Sorry your still with us Gem, I keep logging in expecting to hear youve popped lol!!

Claire - hope hes able to get some cream or something :(

Happy Birthday Leila and Kyra!

Katie - Ive been terrible lately too :rofl:

Wish i knew Jade lol, I have asked him nicely to come out i walked swam hiked 2 miles he just stubborn like mummy lol. xx

Happy Birthday Kyra!! :cake:

Gemma (MM) yep...it's getting close! Don't feel ready to be packing yet... but going to need to have it done by Monday as I'm working on Mon and Tues morning! eek!

There's been a death in the family today, the funeral is... you guess it... Wednesday morning, we're going to be picked up from the airport and dropped off and then left to our own devices as everyone else heads off to the funeral.

Our lunch for my birthday has now been completely cancelled as no one is happy to bring their children any where near Lottie. I'm not fussed and can understand... Mike is mad! Lottie's on the mend... and now has a lingering cough and a runny nose, but cruop has gone. Anyway... Mike's fed up cos we ALWAYS drive to Wimbledon to see them and he was looking forward to them coming to see us to celebrate my b-day! I've told him not to stress - drink more wine and help me use the time to get ready to fly!

As for the ticker :) it's little so it's not in my face and I'll hardly see it this cycle as I'm away... hopefully it's not that ticker for long! xx

Gemma get that baby out :D Or maybe he'll arrive on Dani and my Birthday!! :D That's this time next week!!

:hugs: to all that need em and :wave: to everyone else!

Took the job. Not sure if I wanted to or not now :rofl:

Cath - I worked there 5 years ago as supervisor so know the ropes. I've basically been management in every job I've been in. :blush:

Thanks Gem!

Congrats on the job Debz :D Well done you! you're obviously very capable and responsible and deserve a position in management! :D xx

yea cath 4th feb is a good day for birthdays, lol

suppose i had better get rest of connors presents this week, his birthday is 6th feb

oh goodnes... lots of birthday around this time of year!

Have a good weekend ladies... I will no doubt be about as our plans have been cancelled! :|

Chat soon!! x

Keep Calm Lucy! :hugs:

Well this morning Caine got up, opened his door, 2 baby gates and got downstairs......... didnt even come in to us :(

Blimey jade is he good on the stairs alone? Sam thinks we should get rid of the babygate and let her do the stairs now but I'm not so sure!

Lucy - stay calm get oh to take them all out or something or you go shopping and leave them to it lol

Hope everyone is well :) x

Yes he goes down holding on to rail or goes down on his tummy or bum :lol: he is pretty good at going down.

hey ladies, not caught up yet, off to hospital to stay with my mate for a bit, shes 29 weeks today and her back waters went yesterday, and contracting all night, has now slowed and shes having second lot of steroids. fingers crossed baby stays put for atleast a few more weeks, shes had scans and bubs is measuring really small :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->