2009 March Mummies

:lol: I guessed it was a typo!

I do love my mum, but there are times when she does my head in! We live about 4 hours away from my family and i miss them like mad.... until I'm around them for a couple of days, and then I remember how much they wound my up the last time I saw them!!

:wave:

hello ladies! wasn't on earlier as I was making a wet&dry bag (double pocket - one water resistant, one not :smug:) and cooking a lovely roast dinner this morning.
Then it was the usual visit to my mum and dads this afternoon.

Now I am relaxing.

:hugs: Jade, hope you fiind a comfy position and banish the backache soon :(

:hugs: to the rest of you that need em.

Lucy - hope the monster-children have fecked off home.

Debz your so good making your bag! Is it for nappies? I just purchased a wet bag I'm not creative enough to make stuff :lol: and it would take me a month check you making a roast too!

X

Yep 'tis for nappies. One side for soiled ones the other for fresh ones and wipes.
I figured if I made one I'd be able to justify spending the ££ on fluff :rofl:
I'm after an itti SIO next I think.

welcome to the itti sio fettish :haha:

siennas sat saying look me nappy funny - is currently wearing one with rock chick graffitti all over,

she had a bowl of chocco birthday cake of leilas yesterday, my mum was here sienna walked up to her with a handful of "cake" and my mum put her hand out to take it off her, ( not realising the "cake" was infact a huge poo :haha: ive never pissed myself so hard :haha: i think she spent the best part of an hour hand washing and putitng layer upon layer of anti bac hand gel on sienna.

she keeps telling sienna that daddy doesnt take poo out of his nappy, and all sienna has to say on that matter is - Noooooooooo now Shush, :haha:

Oooo good work you! My wet bag was £12 so you can get a nappy for that. The Itti SIO are cheapest on green jelly or twinkle on the web I think unless you buy a preloved one.

I'm hoping when my nappies arrive this guilty feeling will go away :haha:

X

omg pip. :sick: :lol:

ta Katie. Will go look in a mo. making chip butties for a hungry hubby.

she did indeed, hopefully not again, though i here tails form a few friennds who say has she not written on the wall with it yet, and im like say whatttt, NO way and none of mine have done that, i wouldnt be laffing if shed handed it to me, but the look on my mums face was classic she seriously thought it was chocco cake :haha:

Fajita dinner... Yum!

Hope you guys are having a good one!

I've been getting tightenings all afternoon so hubby is bathing Ella while I sit on my ass with legs up. Need to drink some water too coz dehydration can cause tightenings.

Haven't got any worse so I'm hoping it's just where I've been playing silly games with Ella and my mumma!

lol cath and dinner sounds yum, katie get some water down ur neck, x

Hmmm fajita haven't had one for ages! My mummy made bean pie with crusty scones and winterberry strudle with ice-cream :) yummy

we had our usual roast dinner at MIL next week we get to have birthday cake too

:sick: at the poo

connor not managed any wee in toilet/potty, he has had 2 wet pants and a poo in nappy before bed. tomorrow he has creche in morning and nursery in afternoon si i had better fill his bag with spare undies and trousers

Sounds yummy!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so ready for bed... but need to wash dishes, wrap a pressie, pack ironing away and start packing suitcases! oh.. and sit and rest and drink tea and take my blipfoto for the day! :dohh:

Wow, you're all busy bees!

They've gone now, and a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I have done the obligatory run round the house to pick up their crap and it has been dumped in their room. And breathe.

I really would like a pint of skimmed milk. I have been craving it like mad and am going through about 2 pints a day (I'd have more if I could!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->