2009 March Mummies

Ah - I'd go potty if I couldn't get out the house! :hugs:

LOL.. I'll catch up with you all later... more to do... more to do! :wacko:

Lucy how do you keep your clothes flat? I wish I didn't have to iron but I can never understand how people manage to look "straight" without ironing?!

I have moved the gate :shock:

I'm replacing an oz of formula for regular milk today in ella's bottles keep putting it off getting her to like normal milk so I'm starting today :)

Had her cloth on this morning too :)

Love milestones and seeing her grow up, it would be upsetting if I didn't have faith on the way. I think with faith it will all happen more quickly though!

X

I just fold stuff up as it comes out of the tumble drier, or in off the line. It always seems to look OK :) Some things do need ironing, but if I'm in a rush, I just don't wear that item!! None of my maternity stuff needs ironing. My mum came to stay a few weeks ago, and was positively aghast that I don't iron! She emptied all the drawers and stood in the living room ironing one evening, and kept looking at me as if to say, "See? You could make time if you wanted to..." but... meh... I kinda don't want to!

Also, she had a fit when she realised that I hadn't cooked OH dinner for when he got in from work one evening! :rofl: I usually do, but that day we'd not been home and I couldn't be bothered - if I don't want to cook, he's happy to do it. Anyway, she was not amused!! :lol:

lol, ill got through a few stages in 18 months where i cant be arsed and gets folded and put away un-ironed and ill iron what we need in the morning, but thats not foten as makes my mornings harder work, ive got a pile to do, grrrrrrrr theres always a blinking pile lol.

been painting today 1 more coat on 2 small walls and bathroom is finished, i started it when i was 5 weeks pregnant, hahahahhahaha straight onto girls room then this week,

just eaten the bestest jacket spud ever. ooooooooo it was perfect. cleaned all the windows inside and out too, and housework done so doing very well today.

kids back to school tomorrow after a week stuck at home :wohoo: i can't wait

Jade advice please, cushies, smelling vagely of wee after washing (got them pre-loved) but others dont smell only the cushie,

heard something about tea tree or lavender for washing, what full name and where from? also whats name of the stuff u wash urs with i was picking my brains about it all day yesterday lol x

lu i have a friend who doesnt cook, her dh works full time comes home and does it, she refuses too and says he does f all else, i stopped bighting my tongue last week when she moaned and told her off for not having his dinner ready :blush: i regularly go and clean her house and help cos she wont/doesnt do it. different if she had children to look after or a job but neither.i think she makes my dh appreciate me a bit more lol he wouldnt dare dream of complainging if i didnt cook when i pregnant or poorly tired etc, told him count his blessings for the days i do bother to do it or i might end up like her hHAHAHAH

Morning!

Had a fucking terrible night with Alex :( The kids make so much bloody noise when they come upstairs to bed that they woke him up - three times! He slept in with us in the end, which meant I got sweet FA sleep and am a proper grouch this morning. OH took them out earlier, and I put Alex to bed for his nap about an hour early as he was up most of the night, and they've just got back and woken him up again. I am so stressed out by it all I want to cry! Once Alex wakes, that's it - you can't get him back off. I have terrible acid when they're here too, every time - I'm sure it's related to stress somehow....

Urgh, sorry - rant over. Oh yeah, and they smell.

Well done Dani! :)

Rant really over now.

Ahem, anyway, so how are we ladies? Jade, do you lie with your arm up and under your head? That's how I used to lie to feed Alex in bed, and it's uncomfortable as hell, so you have my complete sympathy!

Yes I like with arm up :(

I would be fooking fuming Lucy, it wouldnt be happening, They wouldnt be coming unless they could behave themselves x

i used to do that with arm up and wud wake up startled cursing myself incase i squished leila lol. had the bad back too hun :hugs:

:hugs: jade hope u find a position to suit soon :(

Sounding busy cath :thumbup: Ill be popping round with my case of stuff soon!

xxx

LOL Pip, I do cook most of the time, but this one time I didn't, my mum had a hissy fit!

Thanks for the sympathy everyone. I have spoken to OH about it countless times, but he likes to make excuses for them... Their mum has 7 kids, her partner has 8, so they're used to being in a small house with lots of people all jostling and vying and competing for attention... I just worry that their attitude will rub off on Alex and frankly the thought of him turning out anything like them makes me very nervous :( They're going in a bit though, so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...

I just fold stuff up as it comes out of the tumble drier, or in off the line. It always seems to look OK :) Some things do need ironing, but if I'm in a rush, I just don't wear that item!! None of my maternity stuff needs ironing. My mum came to stay a few weeks ago, and was positively aghast that I don't iron! She emptied all the drawers and stood in the living room ironing one evening, and kept looking at me as if to say, "See? You could make time if you wanted to..." but... meh... I kinda don't want to!

Also, she had a fit when she realised that I hadn't cooked OH dinner for when he got in from work one evening! :rofl: I usually do, but that day we'd not been home and I couldn't be bothered - if I don't want to cook, he's happy to do it. Anyway, she was not amused!! :lol:

Me too with the washing :)
You fold or hang strategically and its fine :)

lol, ill got through a few stages in 18 months where i cant be arsed and gets folded and put away un-ironed and ill iron what we need in the morning, but thats not foten as makes my mornings harder work, ive got a pile to do, grrrrrrrr theres always a blinking pile lol.

been painting today 1 more coat on 2 small walls and bathroom is finished, i started it when i was 5 weeks pregnant, hahahahhahaha straight onto girls room then this week,

just eaten the bestest jacket spud ever. ooooooooo it was perfect. cleaned all the windows inside and out too, and housework done so doing very well today.

kids back to school tomorrow after a week stuck at home :wohoo: i can't wait

Jade advice please, cushies, smelling vagely of wee after washing (got them pre-loved) but others dont smell only the cushie,

heard something about tea tree or lavender for washing, what full name and where from? also whats name of the stuff u wash urs with i was picking my brains about it all day yesterday lol x

I had a spud too for lunch :)

Strip wash Pip for the Cushies :)

Hmmm maybe I will try this folding thing. I dry mine on radiators at the moment and they always seem creased! I would love not to iron.

Lucy why make time to iron if you don't have to? And your mum wouldn't like my house my husband cooks dinner everyday lol! And washes up :thumbup:

Just purchased an issy and a wetbag - please someone stop me! I actually feel guilty now - it's becoming a real problem :haha: no more Katie. You have enough to go near enough full time cloth now so stop... Would like a pink spot on chocolate blueberry though... Eeeek! X

Uh oh... perhaps I shoud avoid the nappy club!!

more ironing for me to do! Meh... but hubby has gone to Asda to pick up some last minute things! :dance: he's actually helping! (don't fall off your chairs now!)

Lottie just had an early bath... she had some chocolate dessert thing after her lunch and was head to toe covered in chocolate! :dohh: but she's down for a nap now! I think a cup of coffee is in order!

It's not all bad just me being naughty :dohh:

Yay for DH helping now! Did your foot have to make contact with his arse?

Ella is covered in tomato sauce from her pasta and won't let me wipe her face :hissy: she looks like wersel gummage today because she won't let me brush hair hair either! Drives me mad! X

lol @ Ella, bless

Cath yay for the help,

jade i shall try strip wash, ty :flower:

Lu glad they be gone soon, dont know how u put up with it,. must really get on ur tits, when ur mad had hissy fit, u should have let her cook it for him :haha:

urmm i think i did a typo then its should have said when u r "mum" lol, and :haha: my mums said the same to me when she was staying here for week sover xmas, and id say if ur that bothered go bloody cook it for him, and she was always stppoid enough too, the fact iw as lying on sofa/or bed feleing like death warmed up seemed to be least of her worries aslong as my dh was fed. mothers some times! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->