2009 March Mummies

We've had an eventful day, jack and I made play doh, just salt flour water and green food colouring and we played for ages! That was until the fooking dog ate it and has proceeded to vomit everywhere every since! Maybe if it was bright enough to stop eating the sick before I can get to it, it would manage to get it out of it's system much quicker :hissy:

At bath time jack asked to go on the toilet. I put him on and sat on the floor in front of him to make sure he didn't fall off and he was so excited cos he was wee'ing he grabbed hold of his todger and pulled it out the top of the toilet seat and sprayed me clean in the face :dohh: :rofl:

*note to self, sit to the side of a little boy*

lmao, ill remember that when i put connor on toilet

I laughed as well once he'd finished and it was safe to open my mouth

:rofl::haha:

We are having a nightmare evening with missy. Think she's had a wee fright today or something :shrug: - she's only half settled coz she has a picture of mummy and daddy on her pillow with her :dohh: Although still the odd moan from her, even though we are now almost 2 hours past her normal bedtime.

Alex is fretting too. OH has just come in, Alex has woken up, and is now crying.... and he's just stopped *phew*

Sorry but I nearly pee'd myself at pee in the face story! I even told my husband coz he looked at me like I'd gone mad! Very funny!!!

Aww Deb what might have scared her? Maybe she had a bad dream or something?!

Ella has gone to bed with 6oz of formula and 1oz of milk. She drank all of an ounce at lunchtime but I'm hoping that was because she was super tired! Please drink it tonight pickle! Once we get it to milk we can then transfer it to beaker before bed and a bedtime story to settle her :cloud9: can't wait for that bit :D xx

Caine was massively overtired but now aslepp after me laying with him half hour :dohh:

My baby boy smiled today :)

I have loads small wetbags and a big white junior joy one used twice if anyone wants for a few quid? I dont use em....

fingers crossed she takes to the milk quickly Katie!

dunno what might have scared Abbie tbh. you're probably right about the nightmare. :shrug:

what size are the small ones Jade? Hubby reckons the one I made is too big for him to carry about. :dohh:

Hmmm maybe I will try this folding thing. I dry mine on radiators at the moment and they always seem creased! I would love not to iron.

Lucy why make time to iron if you don't have to? And your mum wouldn't like my house my husband cooks dinner everyday lol! And washes up :thumbup:

Just purchased an issy and a wetbag - please someone stop me! I actually feel guilty now - it's becoming a real problem :haha: no more Katie. You have enough to go near enough full time cloth now so stop... Would like a pink spot on chocolate blueberry though... Eeeek! X

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: My OH does too :)

Yep 'tis for nappies. One side for soiled ones the other for fresh ones and wipes.
I figured if I made one I'd be able to justify spending the ££ on fluff :rofl:
I'm after an itti SIO next I think.

Wanna buy a SIO itti off me? I need to destash some more as have way too many :blush:

I have a jade in VG cond, yellow in excellent cond and a cadbury purple still works but crunchy and not soft like when you buy but would sell cheap :) ? Or I have a blue and a brown AIO both exc cond. ??

I've been getting tightenings all afternoon so hubby is bathing Ella while I sit on my ass with legs up. Need to drink some water too coz dehydration can cause tightenings.

Haven't got any worse so I'm hoping it's just where I've been playing silly games with Ella and my mumma!

Hope your ok? :hugs:

We've had an eventful day, jack and I made play doh, just salt flour water and green food colouring and we played for ages! That was until the fooking dog ate it and has proceeded to vomit everywhere every since! Maybe if it was bright enough to stop eating the sick before I can get to it, it would manage to get it out of it's system much quicker :hissy:

At bath time jack asked to go on the toilet. I put him on and sat on the floor in front of him to make sure he didn't fall off and he was so excited cos he was wee'ing he grabbed hold of his todger and pulled it out the top of the toilet seat and sprayed me clean in the face :dohh: :rofl:

*note to self, sit to the side of a little boy*

:rofl: :)

Sorry but I nearly pee'd myself at pee in the face story! I even told my husband coz he looked at me like I'd gone mad! Very funny!!!

Aww Deb what might have scared her? Maybe she had a bad dream or something?!

Ella has gone to bed with 6oz of formula and 1oz of milk. She drank all of an ounce at lunchtime but I'm hoping that was because she was super tired! Please drink it tonight pickle! Once we get it to milk we can then transfer it to beaker before bed and a bedtime story to settle her :cloud9: can't wait for that bit :D xx

Does she still drink formula? and a bottle? More than cows milk? x

Caine is just about using a normal cup/mug half of time now but other half uses the bloody 4 month weaning sippy cup :dohh: spent a fortune on bottles and beakers and he hates em!

Well done Alexander! That's so cute! You never forget that smile! How is Caine with him now? X

PM me a price for the yellow SIO itti Jade. It's a large yeah? :thumbup:

well done on smiles Alexander! :cloud9: clever boy!

what size are the small ones Jade? Hubby reckons the one I made is too big for him to carry about. :dohh:

They are for one nappy each :)
I have 3 or 4 from CP pop in nappies and 2 x bambooty hooty booty ones. ? I think postage would only be an envelope 50p ish you reckon?

Katie - re ironing we use a massive airer and if you place the stuff on there well it does not need ironing. Obc shirts would do tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->