2009 March Mummies

What cheapies are you using? Ella's cheapies are friggin HUGE I can't stand them! She looks like beyonce lol we only manage half days in them coz daddy "needs a lesson" before he uses them! Will stick to disposables over night I think because she pee's loads overnight :lol:

Not long now pip 24 weeks! Your little boy's v day! :happydance:

Pip yay for nearly viable and being a proper clothie :)

Katie, yes BBOS are great! I am selling a few as I need to fund my issy additction!

Cath - 2 days yay!

Gemma 20 weeks yay!

Dani - how the training going?

My back is killing from the way I lay to feed in bed at night :( had it with Caine and now I have again. eeeeeeeeek

morning all, connor in his big boy pants again today, no accidents yey, no wee in potty but he did have a very full nappy when i changed him

The only nappies Caine didnt outpee was WNNN and he now has Issys with the night insert in, they work great x

ebayer one called good seller or their site is www.alvababy.com are u using sized or aio? i find my cushie tusies bigger and bulkier than these, though i do love ct's :cloud9: if i put a disposable on sienna at night its bulging by the morning and often shell be wet, in her fluffy with 2 liners theres no damp whatsoever, been making own fleece liners( big ones haha) and no stains or probs with poop, had one really mucky one so just chucked the fleece from that one

Are issy's your favourite jade?

I've got two stuffable ones (got two boosters with each of them) from eBay they are one sized. But huge and they feel slightly wet to touch after a few hours. Compared to the Itti bitti which is bone dry to touch. I wasn't too impressed with the tots bots it was dryish to touch but not very absorbent but had only been washed once so hoping it will improve after a couple more washes!

Will go check out that website thanks pip x

Dani - yay for no accidents! Fingers crossed for a wee on the toilet so he gets lots of praise and is excited to do it again! I think after a first wee and a big song and dance they must want to do it again lol!

Jade how do you have to feed him at night? Is there no easier way to ease your back? X

I do it lying down out of laziness really Katie and then end up falling aslepp feeding him :dohh: my own fault.

Yes Issys are my fave I have 10 :)
Also have about 15 ittis and 8 tots bots, 4 cushies and about 10 other randoms x

Blimey jade you do have quite a collection! I need to try an issy! In a couple weeks will get an issy and buy a pre-loved blueberry if it's still available (from someone in fluffy bum chat thread).

Can you lay on your side to feed him? Obviously not having breast fed I don't have much helpful advice :dohh:

Thats how i feed him, but I lay funny....

Do you want to borrow an issy to try Katie? Or a Cushie tushie?

Morning!

Had a fucking terrible night with Alex :( The kids make so much bloody noise when they come upstairs to bed that they woke him up - three times! He slept in with us in the end, which meant I got sweet FA sleep and am a proper grouch this morning. OH took them out earlier, and I put Alex to bed for his nap about an hour early as he was up most of the night, and they've just got back and woken him up again. I am so stressed out by it all I want to cry! Once Alex wakes, that's it - you can't get him back off. I have terrible acid when they're here too, every time - I'm sure it's related to stress somehow....

Urgh, sorry - rant over. Oh yeah, and they smell.

Well done Dani! :)

Rant really over now.

Ahem, anyway, so how are we ladies? Jade, do you lie with your arm up and under your head? That's how I used to lie to feed Alex in bed, and it's uncomfortable as hell, so you have my complete sympathy!

No it's ok thanks I will wait and purchase one, I'm crap at going to post office and returning things lol! But thank you :flower:

Did you find your tots bots improved after washing a few times? X

Lucy are they going home today? Have a fit at your OH normally works for me! Bloody children DO ONE :finger: sorry not very appropriate smilie for kids but if it were them waking Ella up I'd av em out in the shed coz Ella doesn't go back to sleep easily either! Xxx

I can hear max running around and Ella laughing. My bets on Ella terrorising him with her shopping trolley or a basket on her head!

Thank you ladies!! Wahing, ironing and shopping today...oh..and some packing too!! :D

Pip, fingers crossed for your friend and how are you almost viable??? where is that time going?? :dance:

Hope everyone is okay!!!

I'll be back on later to see how you all are!!

Gemma... good luck with that discharge... hope you lose the plug soon! xx

:rofl: Yeah, they're going back this afternoon. *phew*

OH has also managed to sort it with PsychoWitch so we don't have them over the Easter hols when they baby is due. 'Relieved' doesn't even come close!! :mrgreen:\\:D/

That post was written an hour ago... I got back to the PC... and realised I'd not pressed submit!!

Lu... I don't know how you manage! I'd be ready to strangle them... or at least shout loudly... or tell OH he can not have them in the house! LOL (a little irrational... but never mind!)

Jade - from my brief spell at BFing, I had to prop myself up and let her lie across me, only works well when they're little though! Hope your back eases... can you take a heated bean bag/hot water bottle to bed?? Maybe that will help?

Dani.. well done hun!!! :D :D :D xxx

PS... Ironing DONE!! :wohoo: (apart from the load hanging out to dry and the small load in the machine) but otherwise that's ALL washing done!

Hubby is being less than hepful with my list! Has sat on his arse and watched me iron! :grr:

Oh Jade - I remember what helped me... I used to lie on my side, but had my pregnancy pillow behind me - that way I could lean back a bit but still made sure he was getting easy access :)

The main problem for me at the moment is I don't' drive. We live in the country in a teeny village, and I am stuck here, listening to them shout at each other and fight all day long. I don't want to learn to drive while I'm pregnant, so it's my own fault really. But I do feel close to a nervous breakdown every other weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->