2009 March Mummies

Just been to hospital my waters broke at 9pm whooooopppp waiting at home now for things to start or getting induced thursday morning 10am soooo excited xxx

ooooooo exciting news gem. friday is a good day for birthdays lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhh! :dance:

You gotta spend your time now deciding on NAMES! :p

Ha Ha its so frustrating tho no pains at all, Just sat bouncing as they said he is still a little high and has to get that head down to get rid of last bit of waters i have left never seen so many waters in my life, Oooo and they say he is tiny !!!!

ive just informed cath :D

:flower::flower:awwwwwwwwwwww thats how i was with jacob i ended up being induced :flower:
hope it all happens naturaly for you :happydance:
theres plenty of time for the contractions t ostart

night all, i hope to see a post about a new baby when i log in tomorrow, no pressure gemma, lol

Awwww thanks girls , I am so excited but so want it to start naturally my bump is measuring 33cm now i lost water and i can see all his shape on my bump im little worried about size but carnt wait to meet him xxx

Have your waters gone much before labour "officially" kicks in before Gem?

Nope layla and finnley needed them braking hun, With oscar they went just on arrival at hospital so this is all new to me eeekkkk so nervous xx

aaarrrghhhhh so previous experiences no indication for you this time :(
I'm sure the wee monster won't be long. good luck m'dear! :kiss:

morning all, just a quick one to see if there was any news
cath txt back at 6.20 our time wishing you good luck and to say the landed safely

Argh, can't believe I missed this all last night!! Good luck Gemma! Please keep us informed! :D

I was just coming on to say same thing Dani :dohh:

Should we all make a point of saying when we have text Cath with an update on here? That way she won't be bombarded with texts that are prob costing her to receive. I never even thought to say last night. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->