2009 March Mummies

whooooo Gemma, good luck hope things have started for you, how long do they leave u then if doesnt start, tomorrow 10am longer than 24 hoours? mine went with chloe and was told to go in get checked and prob be sent home for 24 hours lol, fat chance of that she was here within the hour lol,

lots and lots of labour dust, bet ur so excited, cant wait for update,

xxx

Ooooo Gemma! Come on baby! Hopefully by tomorrow night march mums will have another gorgeous boy to coo over :)

Got nappies today (no inserts for issy they are to follow asap) so waiting for my bucket and inserts now!

Having all sorts of problems with this house. The referencing people have messed it up big time. Mine is all fine but my husbands isn't because we haven't confirmed three years of addresses for him (we have they are the same as mine!) bloody stupid bitch needs to learn how to read! X will know by end of day though! X

no news good news re gemma? i hope so lol

bump pic on fb :blush: x

Ooooh hoping the "radio silence" from Gemma means baby is on his way!

I took missy to get a (first ever!) haircut today. I came home and cut a little bit more myself... they took 5 snips off and said they were done... the taily ends were still evident at the back :dohh: Ah well.

We had a fluff delivery today too Katie :dance: A leopard (with blue bits) ebay cheapie and some little lambs boosters. :cloud9:

https://www.alvababy.com/bmz_cache/5/5b06d26fc63d57a1826714d6e74374c0.image.716x550.JPG

We went to a Farm Park this morning. It was, by far, the shitest Farm Park we have ever, ever seen! We paid £15 to get in, and there was one poxy pig, a couple of goats, some chickens and a cow :shock: It stank! OH and I were pissing ourselves laughing! We stayed 25 minutes - but could have looked round in 3!! :rofl:

:rofl: We could see more than that looking over any random hedge around here Lucy! You'll know not to go THERE again!

That's what I said to OH - just looking out of our sodding bedroom window I can see a heard of cows, a pheasant, and some chickens (saw a fox this morning too!) - their website made it look fucking brilliant! Just goes to show, don't believe everything you read!! :lol:

hahha re farm, we have some good ones round here.

love that fluffy deb, trialed blue one, not a night time one for me, lol, yellow had a trial this morning and fine, really happy wiv my cheapies for bed time.

sat down to feel for lil man moving, hes awfully quiet last few days. naughty boy!

gemmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wats occuring lol

Yeah, we've got some good ones too - tried and tested! Will stick to what we know I think :lol:

My LO is wriggling loads today - just eaten some chocolate cake (how am I putting all this weight on?? :wacko:) and he's going bonkers!

Can you do weight watchers, or slimming world or anything while breastfeeding...?

u can do weightwatchers whilst preggers so cant see why not during bf lol

I was just coming on to say same thing Dani :dohh:

Should we all make a point of saying when we have text Cath with an update on here? That way she won't be bombarded with texts that are prob costing her to receive. I never even thought to say last night. :dohh:

i did post on here last night when i had txt cath lol

when i was told the above i said fluff that id rather induldge and get rid after, this last one so my last chance ot eat what i want, saying that ive got no appetite, went to mcd's for breaky, couldnt finish a sausage n egg mcmuff and not eaten ne thing since, just full to beim feeling all the time, sprout wriggled a bit so im less worried. x

so far today its accidents 0 wee on potty/toilet 2 poop on potty/toilet 1, so we are getting there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->