2009 March Mummies

Bloody hell Pip, I'm eating your share right now then!! Can't stop this week - I'm constantly on the prowl for foooooooooood!

Great improvement Dani! :D

Wow dani that's great!!!

We got our house :wohoo: move on 24th feb! 2 days before ella's birthday :shock: we will do the majority of the moving on her birthday though :)

I'm soooo happy! Good times! X

yay great news katie.
make that another poo and wee on potty :D

sound slike its going well dani,

katie really pleased for u hun,

lu id give my left arm to eat more i normally cant get enuf food, all i i did was moan cos of nausea in first tri now i got no room lmfao, dh bought indian for me last night, its in the fridge un-opened lol

I can't stop eating constantly Hungary to the point of feeling sick and dizzy

i want tom soup with fresh granary bread, dont have either in tho lol x

We are having takeaway pizza not had one for ages and normally have about one a week after a bottle of wine :haha: might even go whole hog and have donner meat on it :blush:

now i love doner kebab and pizza, but have yet to consider eating the 2 together lmfao, is it good?

Can you do weight watchers, or slimming world or anything while breastfeeding...?

Yes and you get a shit load of points :rofl:

I really need to do something, had a muffin AND a wispa today :blush:

I need to lose 2 stone! At least....

Any news from Gemma?

We have a few farsm here some cheap some expensiv, too cold at the mo tho!

Everyone ok?

Caine fell asleep eating dinner today for the first time EVER, is this normal??

Enjoy the pizza I have that last night :blush:

Yay Dani!

Great news Katie!

yes leila does it sometimes and shes 5 now lol, something she started at about 2, once a week when shed filled herself with food all day or kept extra busy/ more so when she was walking when sienna in pram. x

:hi:

no update yet hun!

im kinda thinking she must be havi9ng him, cant see her going till tomoz on bub 4, hope i right lol x

all cured of flu, lots of nesting, house full of kids and looking forward to mw tmoz, u ok hun? x

lol oops, just had a birger ina crusty roll with salad, am stuffed got some cherries to munch later on too oooooopsie lol xx

He is awake again, was crying in bed :( bless him, red hot cheeks and ears :( bright red too. Poor little man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->