2009 March Mummies

Sorry ladies still home still pregnant and keep crying feel such a failure no contractions and booked in to be at ward for 10am for induction :( never been induced before petrefied ..

How are we all ?. xxx

We just had a Chinese and I'm stuffed! Got major heartburn and need to lay down! Hubby put his back out again so I'm trying to do both our jobs! Ella was awake half the night last night so I'm knackered! She refused her nap today and fell asleep on her trampoline for an hour so not sure when she will sleep :wacko: she is currently running around with neon pink leg warmers on which she stole from my dressing up box :lol:

She did help me wash up earlier :D

Washed all my new fluff this afternoon :D

I'm so :D can you tell lol x

Gemma dOnt be scared your waters have gone your fully cooked will probably only take a good sweep and some gel! I had two loads of gel and two sweeps and Ella flew out! Don't be worried and your certainly not a failure! Xxx

Gemma :hugs: Sending you lots of warm wishes hun. You're certainly not a failure! Try and get as much rest as you can before the big day tomorrow :)

i had to be induced with katie, it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be

Thanks girls, They said i wont need pesserys as water has gone and i am dialated 3cms already just got to go on the drip to start contractions just wish my body would of started on it own today :( well i am still excited for tomorrow :) xxx

Aww jade are his teeth playing him up? Don't these last ones seem to cause loads of problems and never seem to appear?! We have 2 more to go - top canines I think. That's if her molars are totally through now!

i didnt need the drip to help with contractions so cant give any advice

fingers crossed for tomorrow, but im sure cath would agree with me that friday is a good day lol

eeevnin :)

took pinky 2 hours after the drip to emerge when she was evicted :) just get ready to kick the mw in the head if she puts the hb monitor on ur belly and it really doesnt comply...

good luck!

eevnin all :)

morning all gemma ur having ur baby today whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good luck hun, im sure ull be fine!

katie yer for washed fluff :D

Jade poor caine how is he today!?

xx busy morning here and mw this afternoon. not seen her in 19 weeks i wonder if shell recognise this beeched whale :haha:

Good luck today Gemma! Hope it goes smoothly and can't wait to see a pic of *yet to be named* baby boy!

Got a busy morning today so going to finish my cup'a'tea get myself and Ella washed and dressed and get going!

Hope everyone has a great day! Will catch up later when I'm at work! X

I think my ghd's are on there way out :hissy: they make a fizzing sound when you plug them in :cry:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

email ghd and see what they say.... they might repair em for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->