2009 March Mummies

the slurping sent me to sleep i had 50 winks, woke up and hed finished it off, lol ooooohhhhhh what did i say about no appetite ive not stopped eating today and im starving still, growth spurt perhaps?:haha:

Congratulations Gemma!!!! Wowsers was quick! Wonder why a scary moment?! Hope she is ok! Another mini baby to coo at - can't wait!

X

Aww jade are his teeth playing him up? Don't these last ones seem to cause loads of problems and never seem to appear?! We have 2 more to go - top canines I think. That's if her molars are totally through now!

I think Caine has 14 or 16 teeth now! So 6 or potentially 8 to go yet lol

morning all gemma ur having ur baby today whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good luck hun, im sure ull be fine!

katie yer for washed fluff :D

Jade poor caine how is he today!?

xx busy morning here and mw this afternoon. not seen her in 19 weeks i wonder if shell recognise this beeched whale :haha:

We been out today and had fun, been loads better! He slept 14 hours last night and 2 hours today! Growth spurt??? Had great fun at the play cantre going again in the morning and swimming next week :)

Got a message from Gemma's OH:

"Beautiful Baby born at 12.55 after a 3 hour labour weighing a tiny 5lb 14oz after a short scary moment both are doing lovely."

Yay so please congratulations hun!

the slurping sent me to sleep i had 50 winks, woke up and hed finished it off, lol ooooohhhhhh what did i say about no appetite ive not stopped eating today and im starving still, growth spurt perhaps?:haha:

:hugs: xxxxx

It's our first night with Abbie in her "Big Girl Bed" tonight. O.M.G. the wee rat has been up and down like a yoyo. She usually loves her bed and goes between 6-7pm. :dohh:

:haha: bless her, she will settle soon enough am sure, its all new and fun at the mo isnt it :)

hi ladies how are we all ?
ive got a poorly lil boy he full of cold and got the runs :cry:
well done mm congrats :happydance:

:hugs: to poorly Jacob.

I've just done a stint as "bad cop". Mathew has taken over again. I hope she sleeps late in the morning else she's gonna be GRUMPY! :lol:

awww bless her :hugs: debz
jacob still in his cot in my room lol
got to let him be more indepent me thinks :cry:

Deb - good luck with the rest of the night let me know how it goes! I'm going to be ordering ella's bed end of the month!

Is it just me or does anyone else not like people posting convos on fb they've had with their young children when they have sworn? If and when Ella swears I'm going to be sooo disgusted and will discipline her not laugh and try get her to say it again!!! I know they will all do it at some point as it's so common to swear but seriously is it something to laugh at?!

Maybe I'm being over-sensitive about it?! X

Congrats Gemma!!!!
Im not on here very much these days... Facebook is all I get time for!!! I must have known to look on here today!!!:wacko:

Love you all guys!!!! xx:flower::hugs:

I got hassle with Bex at the mo she keeps pushing other children over...:cry: At Jo Jingles yest she pushed every single one of them over in the space of 3/4 of an hour.....

congrats gemma

Huge congrats Gemma!! :wohoo: and thanks for the updates Dani and Debz!!! :flower:

Just managed to get a few minutes to check email, load blip and while Mike's brushing his teeth thought I'd come on to let you know I'm thinking of you all! Last posts I read was on pafe 1565... I've only been gone two days ladies!! Yikes! :D

Hope you're all well! Dani have a fabulous day tomorrow! Hope it's a good one!

So far I'm coping okay with the in laws... and have a day with mostly my Mum tomorrow! Yey!!

Chat to you all soon!

Love Cath xxxx

:hugs: lolly

Think we have slight success. She's finally asleep! :rofl: Just approx 3 hours late! :dohh:

Katie I have an acquaintance who encourages her kids when they swear/say something rude. With the result she has a daughter (5) who is gorgeous, til she opens her mouth! And an 8 year old son who searches the internet for "Katy Perry having :sex:" They think it's hilarious. I have to bite my tongue when they start telling of the latest escapades. :(

:wave: Happy Birthday 2moro Cath. (And Dani, but I'll tell YOU that tomorrow :lol:)

thanks cath, hope you have a good day too

lol thanks deb

Debz... ooh... big girl bed!! Yey!! Hope she sleep alright now!!

and thats awful... re those kiddies and thanks very much for your wishes! *hugs*

Right I'm off to bed now! it's 11:35 here! xxx

You lovelies take care and send Gemma my love when she makes it online please! xxx

Cath :hugs: have a lovely day tomorrow!

Debz - It's just not nice from little children. When they are teenagers you can't stop them and although it's still not nice it doesn't feel quite so bad. But little girls swearing just seems so wrong! My husband swears so I know one day she will say something bad but she will get a roasting for it! My mum made me swallow fairy liquid for swearing once :rofl: she did give me several warnings of "washing my dirty mouth out" which I obviously ignored!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->