2009 March Mummies

Alex would run amok I think.... He wasn't well last night, so was in with us from midnight. He likes to lie on his tummy with his arm around my neck. It's lovely... for all of about twenty seconds, before it gets really uncomfortable. I have to try to gently and ever-so-slowly move his arm off me without waking him - it's tricky. 9/10 times he wakes up crossly, and immediately puts his arm back. He also spent some time trying to lie on top of me, and woke me up with lots of kisses. Very sweet, but I am really rather tired now, unsurprisingly!!

Yeah, he's in a much better mood today as well, thankfully!

I've been meaning to mention, he has started this new thing... If he's doing something naughty or cheeky, or for whatever reason people are looking at him, when he notices he's got peoples attention, he stops, grins, and says "Ello!" with a little wave, before carrying on! It is the most hysterical thing I have ever, ever seen! :rofl:

Happy 20, 26 and 30 weeks Claire, Katie and Lucy!

Well done Abbie :)

Happy birthday Dani and Cath :cake:

:haha: Cath is now an oldie like me :)

Had a fun day out shattered now. Little man been such a good boy today and had 2 naps!

Last night bed with no fuss and no paddys :) Has someone swapped my child?

Mmmm fancy a large glasss of red tonight :)

Lucy - 2 hours established labour 4-10cms.

But I had irregular contractions on and off in the day.xx

:wohoo: for Caine being a treasure! He will always have occasional bad days but let's hope the majority are like this for you!!

Seriously that scares me 2 hours from 4-10cm! Faith is going to be born at home :lol: x

Glad to hear Caine's improved!

Jade - in labour 2 hours
Gemma - in labour 3 hours
Me - 4 hours? I reckon I could cope with that!

...Who's last though?

:wave: thanks for all the birthday wishes
not done much, got some friends coming round tomorrow evening for drinkies and a play on the wii so that will be fun,
the little man is going well with his potty training, only a few accidents, cant believe he will be 3 on sunday

Shit, oops, happy birthday Dani!! I am so crap at remembering/noticing other people have said happy birthday etc :blush:

Ella just fell down the stairs :( only halfway up I think but she was very shocked! I've never run so fast and had to hurdle the frigging dog who was stood right in my way (as usual!) x

oh no katie, hope she is ok
there goes my healthy eating out of the window, just eaten a full box of asda mini chocolate brownie bites

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->